East Fife v Clyde

Just now, Mon_The_Fife said:

The state of the Clyde fans moaning that our volunteer commentators are too biased. These guys support East Fife so they are obviously going to be a bit partisan. Maybe do your own commentary if it hurts your feelings too much. Get a grip.

Clyde Commentators aren't biased... says a Clyde fan. 

Just now, Mon_The_Fife said:

The state of the Clyde fans moaning that our volunteer commentators are too biased. These guys support East Fife so they are obviously going to be a bit partisan. Maybe do your own commentary if it hurts your feelings too much. Get a grip.

Calm down son.

On another note, we are absolutely dreadful. No leadership at all on the park.

Who cares if they are neutral? I like the Falkirk commentators and it works both ways, when you are actually beating them you can almost taste their salty tears through the screen. Just turn the volume down if it bothers you so much.

3 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Who cares if they are neutral? I like the Falkirk commentators and it works both ways, when you are actually beating them you can almost taste their salty tears through the screen. Just turn the volume down if it bothers you so much.

Just waiting on Clyde scoring and these same clyde fans telling the commentators to ram it haha.

As someone who listens to Radio Newcastle for Sunderland coverage i'm always amazed when opposition fans think the coverage should be non partisan.  If these lot had to listen to Sunderland TV they'd be greeting at least they haven't said "this team is tinpot" like i heard this season during a game against Accrington haha.

Edited by Rbon

Who is the East Fife number 14 and is he wearing a fat suit?

Incidentally, the commentary is the least of my worries. Grainy, pixelated stream which keeps cutting out every minute or so is more of a concern...and no, it ain't on my side. Had perfectly clear images from every other club thus far.

Edited by RutherGlen

I'm not bothered about a biased commentary on a team's own broadcast but I'd also say that it's only been EF and Falkirk who have been shrieking down the mike when their team puts a cross nowhere near the box, which is maybe why people are bringing it up. We did have a game where our co-commentator was shouting as if he was at the game and he was rightly panned on here.

This game is going how Tuesday would have gone if we'd conceded first. Regardless of the players on the pitch, we are completely unable to pass through a team, and don't have a target man to hit.  

Who is the East Fife number 14 and is he wearing a fat suit?
Incidentally, the commentary is the least of my worries. Grainy, pixelated stream which keeps cutting out every minute or so is more of a concern...and no, it ain't on my side. Had perfectly clear images from every other club thus far.

Our stream is usually excellent, the server actually crashed on Saturday and I’m wondering if they’ve reduced the bandwidth so it doesn’t happen again!!!

Good to know, thanks. 

There’s usually an option for you to choose what bandwidth you want to watch it in, I didn’t see that on offer tonight!!!