East Fife v Clyde

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

Aye Keltys potential play-off must have something to do with it (imagine they're going ahead as the HL and LL titles were awarded yesterday). I also notice Kelty haven't loaned out anyone else whereas the likes of EK have the majority of their squad out on loan so clubs options for potentially taking Kelty players on loan must've been either short term or no can do. 

Loans needed to be returned to the parent club by 31st March to be able to play for the competitive club in any matches before 10th June.

We’ve got the same clause for our guys on loan from Lowland League so if, for example, EK were in the playoff, our guys would have went back to them to play.

31st March is an SFA thing so applies right down to WoS league I think. I’m a bit confused why loans are still being announced today(might just be as simple as paperwork being done last night and announcements just a little delayed).

EF have been doing the commentary for some time, it's always really been a service for EF fans. Similar to Falkirk I suppose.

The wee dink over Mitchell at the goal is a cracker in fairness.

FFS you called it 10 minutes before the commentators 🤣

It wissnae hard, number 7 scored and turned round and celebrated, they’ve all got squad numbers for a reason!!![emoji23]

Just now, Mon_The_Fife said:

On a side note, who reports the goal scorers to Opta? I’m assuming its someone’s job at each club to enter this data?

Usually an Opta Sports representative attends the game in the press section. We’ve had one at Firhill for every match - data nothing to do with clubs.

6 minutes ago, Rbon said:

And the moaning about opposition commentary being biased begins. What are you expecting really?

Everyone but you and Falkirk have managed half decent fairly balanced commentary and everyone else is using volunteers

The state of the Clyde fans moaning that our volunteer commentators are too biased. These guys support East Fife so they are obviously going to be a bit partisan. Maybe do your own commentary if it hurts your feelings too much. Get a grip.