The Goalkeeper - Next Big Problem

Ludo*1

Who should be Scotland number 1 at the Euros?  

261 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

Whilst I have already explained to you several times I am not a huge supporter of international football or massively patriotic, I have lived in Scotland most my life so excuse me if I wish to have an opinion on the national team. Honestly give this xenophobic pish a rest.

Im not being xenophobic, im delighted to have as many scotland fans. Wherever they are from or live.

You have said previously you don't support scotland. And at one point said you only come on here to insult scottish "da's" but are now discussing us and referring to "we"

If your now a scotland fan great. Maybe being a scotland fan means you will spend your days on an Ireland forum.

21 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Im not being xenophobic, im delighted to have as many scotland fans. Wherever they are from or live.

You have said previously you don't support scotland. And at one point said you only come on here to insult scottish "da's" but are now discussing us and referring to "we"

If your now a scotland fan great. Maybe being a scotland fan means you will spend your days on an Ireland forum.

You have picked up on one word ‘we’ when I was suggesting what might likely happen and straight away you are trying to turn this in to as to who I might support despite me telling you several times before my position on international football.
I would call this an unhealthy obsession but given your heads gone the other day on another thread over 3 centre backs playing and obsessing over another poster at least I know its just the type of person you are. 

6 hours ago, gannonball said:

Whilst I have already explained to you several times I am not a huge supporter of international football or massively patriotic, I have lived in Scotland most my life so excuse me if I wish to have an opinion on the national team. Honestly give this xenophobic pish a rest.

you don't need to be patriotic or "massively" patriotic to follow or support the national team. 

Just now, gannonball said:

You have picked up on one word ‘we’ when I was suggesting what might likely happen and straight away you are trying to turn this in to as to who I might support despite me telling you several times before my position on international football.
I would call this an unhealthy obsession but given your heads gone the other day on another thread over 3 centre backs playing and obsessing over another poster at least I know its just the type of person you are. 

If I was on a forum discussing a team I dont support (which I wouldnt). I wouldn't use the word "we". Is it possibly since your team got pumped at home by Luxembourg that your looking to swap.

For the record I have no personal problem with craig, I disagree with quite alot of what he says about football. But thats it. But Im sure you can correct me, saying as you know me so well.

35 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

you don't need to be patriotic or "massively" patriotic to follow or support the national team. 

Thats fair enough tbh, what I meant was that because I have lived the vast majority of my life out of the country I was born in I don’t feel tied to support a certain country but thats just my personal experience. Not sure as to why it gets a couple of people frothing on here and constantly probing.

Edited by gannonball

11 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Thats fair enough tbh, what I meant was that because I have lived the vast majority of my life out of the country I was born in I don’t feel tied to support a certain country but thats just my personal experience. Not sure as to why it gets a couple of people frothing on here and constantly probing.

So why are you on the Scotland forum talking about the Scotland team?

I have never called your account a pep alias? 
Feel free to name the others btw.

You also come on here to rejoice in the misfortune of young Scottish players, and call the scotland fans "TA weapons". And are surprised that people don't think that's great.

10 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

You also come on here to rejoice in the misfortune of young Scottish players, and call the scotland fans "TA weapons". And are surprised that people don't think that's great.

Care to back up other your claims about me before this  or are you just going to keep on making stuff up?

Care to back up other your claims about me before this  or are you just going to keep on making stuff up?

Regarding billy gilmour being dropped from the Chelsea squad.

On 26/01/2021 at 17:16, gannonball said:

Tuchel has obviously disregarded that he is the next Xavi and Modric by the TA weapons on here.

4 hours ago, Andre Drazen said:

I'm pretty sure this isn't Pep btw. It IS possible that someone can act like a total roaster and not be Pep.

He was praising Harry Souttar the other day so he has pretty much admitted he is. Tbh I actually find him quite amusing more often than not.