Rangers v Cove Rangers

G51

Cove are selling virtual tickets for the game, which can be bought here: https://coverangersfc.com/nothing-without-fans/

A ticket enters you into a draw for a signed shirt from both teams, a four-ball round of golf at Castle Stuart, and hospitality for four at a Cove game next year.

Apparently 15% of the proceeds will go directly to NHS staff.

This’ll be only the second ever Cove game I’ve ever watched. Saw them in 2015 in Inverness against Clach. Think there’s still a couple of players from that game still playing for them.

Didn’t bother with our game against them in the LC last season.

36 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

This’ll be only the second ever Cove game I’ve ever watched. Saw them in 2015 in Inverness against Clach. Think there’s still a couple of players from that game still playing for them.

Didn’t bother with our game against them in the LC last season.

Was just thinking about this myself. I must have seen Cove loads of times when they visited Harmsworth in the Highland League, but I can't really remember any memorable games against them.

Feel like I've seen hundreds of Academy 0-3 Devronvale matches though.

What a bizarre career Fraser Fyvie has had. Next big thing when he broke through at Aberdeen, flopped in England, back up the road and starts the final in Hibs Scottish cup win in 2016, then three years later he’s playing part time with Cove Rangers. He’s 28 FFS 🤣

‘This is Cove’s biggest ever game.’

I think the 2nd leg of there play off with Berwick Rangers was a bigger game tbf. Not some 3rd round cup tie where they’re heavy favourites to be on the end of a hiding.

2 minutes ago, Lex said:

What a bizarre career Fraser Fyvie has had. Next big thing when he broke through at Aberdeen, flopped in England, back up the road and starts the final in Hibs Scottish cup win in 2016, then three years later he’s playing part time with Cove Rangers. He’s 28 FFS 🤣

So you're saying he has a good cup record against Rangers...

So you're saying he has a good cup record against Rangers...

He’s a good quiz answer:
What Scottish player currently playing in Scottish football has won both the FA Cup and Scottish Cup.

4 minutes ago, Lex said:

Think injuries have fucked him. He had two pretty serious ligament injuries before he even went down south.

3 minutes ago, Lex said:

He’s a good quiz answer:
What Scottish player currently playing in Scottish football has won both the FA Cup and Scottish Cup.

The highlight of his career will surely be getting called "Fyvie Fraser" regularly by Csaba Laszlo