Dumbarton vs Airdrie

1 minute ago, FifeSons said:

You could put your mortgage on us not scorning.

Hate to say it but as a neutral it looks that way. There's not enough creativity and the long ball tactic is doing you no favours. It's so easy to defend.

Against any kind of decent side your just handing back possession

Your defence is solid but 6 goals in 13 league games is not going to win many games

I can't believe I watched this ahead of Car SOS.

Duffy's Dumbarton or Car SOSage? It should have been an easy choice.

Any good away days in the seaside league next year? Legendary local chippies? Red or White pudding suppers and bottles of local ginger? Bakeries with decent cakes? Surely there has to be something to look forward to.

Nonsense red there. Airdrie indulging in a bit of gamesmanship. Forbes has a wee push to get the guy out the way and he falls over like he's been shot.

Red was a massive overreaction, particularly since the ref had his card out to book the Airdrie player who originally fouled Wedderburn. Ref needs to have a word with both players and then get one with it. Never a red in a million years.

What a fucking gang we are. Another home game where we haven’t managed to create anything resembling a semi decent chance, zero shots on target and turned in a truly pathetic effort in what was a huge game. It’s unacceptable stuff and the sooner we rid ourselves of Jim Duffy and this mob of Sunday League cloggers the better.

Get us doon and get Duffy to f**k.

The first half there was a few wee glimpses for me to have some optimism but Duffy has totally Duffyed them at half time.

2nd half was dreadful all round. I don't really know what Morgan Neill done to be awarded MOTM. I would have gave it to Brindley or Wilson. 

But aye there's no invention in there and that stems from either instruction from the gaffer or recruitment, the players are trying but they are just not good enough.

Duffy has to leave. We need a different direction because as it stands the only way is down and I fear for us

Edited by the snudge

A terrible game as expected but delighted with the win. Pleased for Roy and Thomson, two players who haven’t really got going at Airdrie yet but both did well for the goal, hopefully they can kick on for the rest of the season. The time wasting in the last ten minutes was brilliant, probably the most enjoyable part of the game for me. 

The commentary team were great too, even when there wasn’t much going on in the game (most of it really) they were very knowledgable and engaging. Definitely the best I’ve heard this season.

5 hours ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I have just purchased stream for this match. I have a suspicion it will be a dreadful game of football but I am looking forward to it all the same.

Jesus Christ, that was appalling. Dumbarton are the worst side I've watched this season. Rotten.

5 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

I know Robert Jones has only been on minutes, but he looks completely hopeless. No pace, no touch, no positional understanding. Just a carthorse.

A Sunday league player amazingly handed another deal in the summer by James Duffy.