United v Patrick

We have a hard luck story from a couple of contentious decisions, but no dice for me. If Brian Graham could score clear cut chances from three yards out we'd probably be in the next round of the Cup, as well as about 8 points better off in the league. Absolute diddy.

4 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

We have a hard luck story from a couple of contentious decisions, but no dice for me. If Brian Graham could score clear cut chances from three yards out we'd probably be in the next round of the Cup, as well as about 8 points better off in the league. Absolute diddy.

I would have been claiming for the penalty at the other end anyway. Shocker of a miss from Graham though. We know that well.

7 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I would have been claiming for the penalty at the other end anyway. Shocker of a miss from Graham though. We know that well.

I dont think the challenge from Mehmet was a penalty.  He's entitled to go for it and won it.

That miss from Graham though.  That goes in and we arent getting back into it.

Anyway, into the hat for the next round.  Lowest league opposition possible please.

44 minutes ago, captainkev said:

He's at right back out of necessity tbf. Smith's out and Neilson's on loan. We've got few other options, short of bringing Connolly back into the mix. 🤢

I just meant id totally forgot about him. Id rather him there instead of Connolly anywhere. Other than the bench or at home.

Anyway, fucking LOL at Jobby McCall. 

_1962127_mccallcelebrates150.jpg.1573778c0a1ec605440ed23b3c3817ed.jpg

8 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Thats a clear push in the back for the winner and Partick definitely didnt deserve to lose that

Which makes it even more sweeter 😂😂

jokes on you i've fully embraced getting ♫ comfortably numb  on all things thistle the way the last 3 (4?) years have gone

Partick Thistle manager Ian McCall claims striker Brian Graham was punched by one of the Dundee United players.

"I've not seen it, but Kenny Arthur seen it, my goalkeeper coach has seen it," he tells BBC Scotland. "The boy, I don't know his name, just punched Brian Graham. We're winning 1-0, that's an automatic red card, its crazy, it's nuts.

"There's no place for that in football, it's just bizarre, it was like an amateur game."

McCall was also unhappy with the winning goal, feeling Mouhamed Niang was fouled by Nicky Clark in the build up.

"For the winning goal, it's a stonewall foul - Nicky Clark has just pushed our guy on to the goalkeeper," adds. "It should never have stood.

"We just feel really hard done-by,. If the referee and the linesmen do their jobs properly, the outcome could have been different."

1027452817_tenor(11).gif.a0a29023046506e170cf12d20c29541d.gif

Amongst the worst first 45 minutes I’ve seen United play this season, and there have been some poor ones this season to contend with..

Fair Fucks to Thistle, they were decent first half, and tried to hold on in the second, possibly to their cost in the end as offered as much going forward in the second half as we did in the first..

That Graham Miss..... fucking hell!! Nothing new there then.  Loved the commentary, when he was in the process of saying  ‘and it’s a tap in at the back post for Graham’ before he had realised he’d Graham’d it.

Nice to win, and far better 2nd half, but still overall, fucking dreadful today.

Bolton didn’t do himself many favours today in terms of his  getting into the Man City first team next season, based on today’s performance.

Nice to hear McCall’s fucking seerthefest on Sportsound at the end. Had Graham nudged Edwards into Deniz at the end to score the winning goal for his team, he wouldn’t be complaining.

These things happen in football..

On to the next round and Montrose, Forfar or Stranraer at Tannadice please