Livingston v Raith Rovers

Yup, MacDonald and Matthews are massive losses and my confidence in our chances is now pretty much gone. Much prefer they miss today than a league game though, let’s hope they are both back for Arbroath.

As much his name on the team sheet doesn’t inspire much confidence these days, I am chuffed for Davo to get his 500th appearance, superb landmark. 

1 minute ago, Durnford said:

Is it me or is this really poor picture quality also why are we now missing the comer flag view with a bit of scaffolding in the way. This is not our usual service; have we got a different supplier for cup games?

Lots of scaffolding in view today, seems the camera has been moved from its usual spot.

1 minute ago, Durnford said:

Is it me or is this really poor picture quality also why are we now missing the comer flag view with a bit of scaffolding in the way. This is not our usual service; have we got a different supplier for cup games?

I'm finding it really difficult to tell Rovers players apart. Camera position just seems too far away, and the picture quality is garbage. 

Saw that though! What a babe. 

3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

This picture is absolutely fucking awful.

Aye you’d think for £15 you’d get something as good as the Raith TV. The sound mix between players/commentary is shite too.

Edited by Enigma

Glad I didn’t shell out for it. Does this mean that Davo is our for Arbroath now...with KMac injured today, not good news.
No, he'll be suspended for Saturday - his 5th game was specifically a league game and he's served 4.