Livingston v Raith Rovers

Just now, CALDERON said:

Considering the two players lost pre match, and losing Gullan, 1-1 after 90 mins is good going.  Especially considering we've been playing Sat, Tues for the past month.

Livi should win this though.  Gullan is one injury too far, especially with Vaughan off now also.

Agree, we have very little threat now unless Hendry decides to turn it on.

I still laugh at this team we put out. If we finish forth in the championship we lose £150k. If we finish 5th its 200k why the feck are we playing a team like that with that kind of money at stake. Ludicrous I feel considering the prize money on offer here

2 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Extra time just feels like a long wait for the inevitable Livingston goal

Dunno it's looking like penalty kicks now, game is in a stalemate with us not being able to break down your defence. Just hoping Mullin can do something with another set piece.

Bursting for Kabia to get on, but Martindale is being a pain in the arse not playing him.

1 minute ago, foreverarover said:

I still laugh at this team we put out. If we finish forth we lose £150k. If we finish 5th its 200k why the feck are we playing a team like that with that kind of money at stake. Ludicrous I feel.

Draw one of the Old Firm in the next round of the cup and home and you've either got TV money on a huge boost in PPV streams. 

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Draw one of the Old Firm in the next round of the cup and home and you've either got TV money on a huge boost in PPV streams. 

The money is split, away would be a bonanza too.

4 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

I still laugh at this team we put out. If we finish forth in the championship we lose £150k. If we finish 5th its 200k why the feck are we playing a team like that with that kind of money at stake. Ludicrous I feel considering the prize money on offer here

Flip side is, you could play a fringe side and get a fucking doing.