Livingston v Raith Rovers

We're always the same after International breaks, so far off the pace, with passes a yard away in our through balls. Comfortable for Raith to win this, feels like our cup final game against St Johnstone, concede a goal from a free kick and go out meekly without even looking like scoring. Need to get Mullin on this game to at least give us some quality from our set pieces.

I've bummed up Jet the last 2 games but he's back to being pish here. Should get Poplatnik on alongside him, or to replace him, and as i type Jet misses a good chance.

We're always the same after International breaks, so far off the pace, with passes a yard away in our through balls. Comfortable for Raith to win this, feels like our cup final game against St Johnstone, concede a goal from a free kick and go out meekly without even looking like scoring. Need to get Mullin on this game to at least give us some quality from our set pieces.
I've bummed up Jet the last 2 games but he's back to being pish here. Should get Poplatnik on alongside him, or to replace him, and as i type Jet misses a good chance.
In fairness, he didn't miss...it was blocked.

Jacko unlucky not.to score there too, great run into the box.

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Duku looks the type of player we needed to replace Dykes

He was unstoppable in the first half of the season until he...umm...got stopped by COVID. There's been a lot of speculation that something has happened off the pitch (whether trying to force a move or otherwise) but he's not been nearly as good. Not scored since we beat Hearts at Tynecastle. 

Wow, just wow. I must be missing some show on the TV feed then, thats sounds quite unlikely.
I'm not basing my comment on this game. I watched some of the Raith games when big Lars was on loan and was really impressed by Duku

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:
4 minutes ago, TxRover said:
Wow, just wow. I must be missing some show on the TV feed then, thats sounds quite unlikely.

I'm not basing my comment on this game. I watched some of the Raith games when big Lars was on loan and was really impressed by Duku

Yea, that’s the problem...he’s disappeared since about Christmas. Been a complete non-entity, almost never mentioned and seldom starting, seems to be on the outs with the Gaffer.

2 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
5 minutes ago, TxRover said:

He hasn't been the same since Christmas. 

There's a player there, don't get me wrong. But often you'll watch him do things other players just don't do and be wondering how the f**k he's a footballer. Very, very unorthodox. 

Edited by Michael W

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

He hasn't been the same since Christmas. 

There's a player there, don't get me wrong. But often you'll watch him do things other players just don't do and be wondering how the f**k he's a footballer. Very, very unorthodox. 

Pretty succinct review. He’s also got an abysmal first touch that cripples his game too often.