Livingston v Raith Rovers

51 minutes ago, Menga Bus said:

We’ll let you win if Regan Hendry signs a pca with us before Saturday, sounds like a good deal to me?

Would imagine Rego will have higher aspirations than Lavy.

Probably get a few more Rovers fans buying the stream after our performance last night. Not often we hump the Pars 5-1.

Livi are doing very well at the moment, and as a Rovers fan, the likes of Livi, Accies and St. Johnstone give me hope that a club like Rovers can compete in the top division again some day.

I went to the game last season and we competed well before collapsing late on. I’m interested to see how we do this time around. Will we be up for the cup or concentrating on the league?

On 18/01/2020 at 22:32, Scottydog said:

Laugh it up chump, your team was  pish, if that the standard of the SPL, we as a country football wise are in a sorry state. If the rest of the league kick on Lavvi will be relegated and deservedly so.

Pish team with a tinpot set up and no support, hope your next cash crisis will be the end of it.

More of this please

1 hour ago, Scottydog said:

Would imagine Rego will have higher aspirations than Lavy.

Might add this quote when we sign him up.

Great performance by Raith last night, but we're at home, and our home form is excellent, so still think we'll do the business and get through to the next round for |Scotty to tell us we were lucky, and how shite we were.

Last year the chat in the aftermath of the game was of penalties, black cocks and racism. I wonder what joys this thread will hold at 5pm on Saturday. Sadly, as there won’t be a crowd in the ground, there probably won’t be the same amount of post game discussion.

Step up in opposition, however I'm more interested in the Arbroath game on the 10th than I am in this one, finishing 2nd in the league must be our top priority at the moment, promotion to the top flight may be the only way we can keep Hendry and Musonda at Starks next season.

Edited by keyser_soze

6 hours ago, LiviLion said:

More of this please

My but what a talent you are, hope the Edinburgh festival goes ahead so you can get the fool range of your talents out there.

We were just coming back into some decent form in our last 2 games before the split, so hopefully the International break hasn't put us off any. We're traditionally slow to get going whenever we stop for these breaks though, and Raith are flying after their demolition job on Dunfermline, so we'll need to get up to our normal high intensity press pretty sharpish and not concede an early goal.

Sibbald, Devlin and Jet could cause them a lot of problems (can't believe i'm excited at Jet playing after how shite he's been for most of the season), Forrest was a goal machine in the Betfred cup early stages too, so we've plenty that can hurt them. 

May just be because we haven't played for 2 weeks, but i'm really looking forward to this game, hoping to finally get a look at our new signing Diani too.

1 hour ago, JAR said:

Why would Regan sign for a smaller club ?

Maybe his favourite colour is yellow?

To be honest, if you were a player, would you not swap the Championship for the Premiership?

Luckily, Regan won’t have to choose as we are going up.

Edited by Scary Bear

3 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

To be honest, if you were a player, would you not swap the Championship for the Premiership?

Pump it up etc etc

How much are Livi likely to charge for streaming this? Before Tuesday I wasn't going to bother with it but I might well tune in now to see if we can go that bit further than last season.

As for the line up, I'm expecting McGlynn to mix things up again in midfield and attack as positive results in the next 2 or 3 league games will clinch our play off spot and these should rightly be the priority.

10 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Apart from the obv of playing for a better team, chance of playing in a European comp next season.

Playing for a team that has back to back top 6 finishes in the top flight, getting him in the shop window quicker for a bigger move again.