Misery Loves Company: Dunfermline vs Hearts

Can’t believe I am saying this, but I am raging we haven’t took all three points there. Can’t even blame Crawford for any that. Set up perfectly and it was all down to the attackers taking their chances.

Much improved from us but still frustrating due to sitting back for most of the second half when it was shown that Hearts were vulnerable. A non shitebag would have won that.

Haha, what the f**k is Neilson crying to the ref about here?

P.S. Crawford out.

Like I said earlier, it couldn't have got any worse than Tuesday, so an improvement is nothing to write home about. Im not really including that as a plus point. 

As a stand alone fixture we should have won and the players that missed their chances were at fault for the result. 

Hearts are just like any other Championship side so a point against them isn't good enough at the moment either. 

Having said all that, I'm fine with it. 

Can’t be too unhappy given the significant improvement from the last few weeks.
2nd half we started the thoughtless punting up the pitch again which was frustrating, but there was some decent passing play and chances in there overall, and disappointed not to collect all 3 points in the end.

The fact we weren’t brutal probably says everything that needs to be said about Hearts too. Hopefully it’s the start of a much better run of results and performances, but the standard of our matches against Ayr has been brutal this season so we’ll see.

Our run of remaining games, in theory, should suit us in getting a play-off spot, but we simply have to play like today, maybe even better, with pretty much the same starting XI to get as many points as possible.

A win today would have gave a massive boost to the players, but at least moving back in to the play-offs should give them heart. If we’re going to hit form again like the start of the season, we’re going to have to do it by winning at Somerset next weekend.

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

availability bias is the human tendency to think that examples of things that come readily to mind are more representative than is actually the case.

Ok.

I stand by my opinion.