Midlands League

Marten

4 hours ago, Wet Wullie said:

In my opinion, the lad from East Craigie would be a better gamble for any senior side, so I hope that's okay.

Assuming you mean Grady McGrath. Funnily enough Dundee let him go at the end of the season, and I was a bit confused at that considering his unmistakable ability to find the net. Felt like he was worth keeping on another year or two and vetting him at the SPFL level perhaps on loan.

3 hours ago, Wet Wullie said:

I was under the impression that Dundee released him?

I was under the impression he was just out on loan. I bow to your superior knowledge. He'll probably go on to be a top player. Classic Dundee really. 

On 31/10/2021 at 18:14, ArabAuslander said:

Any word if East Craigie are looking to get a license - probably the barest of all the Dundee grounds from memory?

Think you answered your own question with that but you could have said much the same about Broughty Athletic not so long ago so nothing is impossible in the long run.

Noticed at the Tayport game last week that they've taken delivery of the floodlight pylons. Good to see clubs in this area making progress.
Indeed, at a guess them and us are likely to be the first ones to get licensed.

Excellent result today, amazing team performance. I obviously mentioned our injuries before, but one advantage of that is that quite a few young lads were thrown into the deep end. The first few games were tough for them, but they really improved. What they've shown today was great. Solid at the back and a well-played goal to win the game. I'm very pleased with that.

Well that's Tayports goals gone

Dayle Robertson has left Tayport FC after the club accepted an offer for him from East of Scotland Premier league side Jeanfield Swifts. Everyone at Tayport FC would like to thank Dayle for his services to the club and wish him well for the future.

23 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Why is this being played at Forfar West End’s ground?

Blairgowrie's pitch is currently being re-laid, a lot of work is being done at the ground so they won't play there for a few months in total probably.