Midlands League

Marten

On Wednesday is the first fixture, and probably not the last, that has been moved to a different ground just to get it played. Kirrie Thistle v Downfield will be played at Thomson Park as Kirrie doesn't have lights suitable for a game. 

19 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Lochee Utd at the capers giving players to the only team who could realistically take points off Broughty 😉

If Broughty could get a quick deal done before Letham v Lochee match I'm sure Letham would be happy to take a few of there players..🤣

Edited by Welly boy

A Broughty win on Wednesday with Lochee United failing to win means the latter is out of the running.

North End not winning means they will almost certainly be out of contention.

Broughty not winning v Tayport while winning their final game, means Lochee winning all four would give them the title (but not easy games v North End, Carnoustie, Downfield)

Went to watch North End Vs Lochee tonight, North End were as brilliant as Lochee were poor. Familiar story from when I’ve seen the Chee previously, no real game plan or cohesion. Long ball to Linn and Hay was bread and butter for North End centre halves. Goal of the match Frankie Devine’s incredible strike for the second.

On 06/04/2024 at 18:38, GNU_Linux said:

image.png.ba2e5f454febadafc7303f107bbb1d70.png

image.png.454beb074ba01f43e7505d8b4a00185e.png

What’s been happening at East Craigie?.  Not sure but I was expecting them to be a team challenging for the championship and they look as if they are a mid table finish.  Have they lost players or a manager ?

7 hours ago, Peechy said:

What’s been happening at East Craigie?.  Not sure but I was expecting them to be a team challenging for the championship and they look as if they are a mid table finish.  Have they lost players or a manager ?

Basically all of the players who were involved in their great season a few years back have been pinched by other teams.