Election 2021 Debates

sophia

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:
DRoss is comically, hopelessly, out of his depth. 
He'll be gone a month after the election.

Regardless of his party, lack of policy and ineptitude, he just come across as very childish and unlikeable

He comes across as a khunt. Honestly. 

He must be repelling everybody aside from your staunchest staunchee. 

Post-debate polls and debates over who "won" are pretty pointless anyway. Let's face it, DRoss could beg the other four to leave him alone through floods of tears and snotters, and some snivelling wee rat like Andrew Bowie would still tweet that he won. All these debates do is confirm that DRoss is a pathetic wee arsehole and a mile out of his depth. 

That was horrendous viewing overall.  KGM would bark a question at someone, they'd say about 6 words then he'd bark another one at them or just go and ask someone else a question.  He was worse than any of the leaders IMO.  He didn't have control of the debate at any point.

As soon as Nicola began answering a question Douglas Ross and Willie Rennie started talking over her and interrupting with questions like a pair of daft wee schoolboys, I wouldn't have been surprised if when she started talking the two of them stuck their fingers in their ears and gave it Na Na Na NA, totally immature and showed their fear of her ability to get reasoning across, something they find difficult to counter.

Significantly they didn't pull the same stunt with Harvie and Sarwar which highlights how Nicola shows the both of them to be incompetent and they know it.

Edited by SandyCromarty

49 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

As soon as Nicola began answering a question Douglas Ross and Willie Rennie started talking over her and interrupting with questions like a pair of daft wee schoolboys, I wouldn't have been surprised if when she started talking the two of them stuck their fingers in their ears and gave it Na Na Na NA, totally immature and showed their fear of her ability to get reasoning across, something they find difficult to counter.

Significantly they didn't pull the same stunt with Harvie and Sarwar which highlights how Nicola shows the both of them to be incompetent and they know it.

I see Stormzy red-dotted this post.  Can we assume that he believes his hero Moray Ross performed well and presented a very mature image of himself last night.

Personally I think DRoss is the weakest, unlikeable and most immature MSP / MP that the Conservative and Unionist party could have picked as leader.  As with Boris it may be no bad thing if both stay in their positions a wee bit longer.

13 hours ago, sophia said:

Get it watched.

There's a moment, just after DRoss makes a fool of himself (I can't remember which instance) where there is a camera long shot which captures Nicola bathed in chapel light with and I'm sure this was a trick of the staging, men small in stature to her left and to her right.

Oh and there's that moment when she rolls her eyes.

IRIk.gif

Edited by NotThePars

21 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

This is getting a bit awkward.

I apologise for satire and light hearted comedy that is sometimes hard to gauge for discrete readers.

I also apologise for any inadvertent offence any posters may feel in being compared to Wolfie Smith

20 minutes ago, betting competition said:

looking forward to the Douglas Ross masterclass

Well he came dressed as Mr Toad, so there’s that. He’s trying to speak softly, which ups the creepy b*****d factor, too.

Guest bernardblack

I’m a bit biased, but Nicola was interrupted five times during that answer...just let them all speak ffs 

4 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

I’m a bit biased, but Nicola was interrupted five times during that answer...just let them all speak ffs 

I missed the interruptions with previous speakers 

I agree with Nicola there...."hands up if you will guarantee no tax rises in the next five years" was a bit childish and quite loaded when you realise that only Nicola could be held to account on here response