Election 2021 Debates

sophia

Round 2 to Sarwar again, I've got to be honest.

Nicola and Patrick Harvie second equal.

Willie Rennie impersonating a wee boy in class with his hand up desperate for the toilet, too late he's shit himself again.

Douglas Ross???? Dearie me, an outsider as far as the other four were concerned and they definitely showed the anti tory card to him.

The more I see of the Scottish tories the more I see their arrogance, in that they treat Scotland as a Colony where they are the rulers and only tolerate our parliament, but they know that it is they who are in charge and are the masters, you saw it in Ross tonight as there was a distinct arrogant 'How dare you question me' attitude seeping through.

He was well out of his comfort zone when being questioned by the leaders and Harvie's gypsy attack was a beauty which caught him right off guard.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Harvie - Very strong performance that could see them gaining many List votes

Sturgeon - Again no need to be radical or controversial. Miles ahead in the polls just needed to play it safe.

Sarwar - Mr man in the middle, nice guy routine wearing a bit thin. Also, disgraceful mentioning the little girl who died for political gain. 

Ross - Poor again. Not everybody will vote for Sturgeon but not everybody hates her like he does. He can't seem to grasp that at all

Rennie - Even worse than Ross tonight. Total car-crash stuff. How is he still leader???

Willie Rennie impersonating a wee boy in class with his hand up desperate for the toilet, too late he's shit himself again.
Douglas Ross???? Dearie me, an outsider as far as the other four were concerned and they definitely showed the anti tory card to him.
The more I see of the Scottish tories the more I see their arrogance, in that they treat Scotland as a Colony where they are the rulers and only tolerate our parliament, but they know that it is they who are in charge and are the masters, you saw it in Ross tonight as there was a distinct arrogant 'How dare you question me' attitude seeping through.
He was well out of his comfort zone when being questioned by the leaders and Harvie's gypsy attack was a beauty which caught him right off guard.
Sarwar never won that imo...

Guest Bob Mahelp
9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

It's still a bit of a free hit for Sarwar, isn't it ?

Sturgeon has the independence vote sown up, and Ross attracts the Yoon extremists. 

Given Labour's performance over the last 7 years, it's reasonably easy for a new, erudite leader to come along and turn into Mr Middle Ground. 

He's got it 100% spot on by not coming across as a foaming at the mouth, Britnat nutcase that hates the SNP. Ross has that sown up, and his ranting is putting people off big time. 

7 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

I'd argue that the people he's aiming at are pretty likely to.

What you maybe missed is that Ross in his roundup ignored his constituency candidates and asked voters to vote for list conservatives.

That smells like defeatism.

Edited by SandyCromarty

10 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

A lot of people like toast. 

Aye them that like it charcoal burnt, scrape their spread on and then dab the knife back in the tub a few times leaving wee burnt bits in the spread!

Dross is welcome to the c**t vote! 🤣

Edited by wirez

9 minutes ago, wirez said:

Aye them that like it charcoal burnt, scrape their spread on and then dab the knife back in the tub a few times leaving wee burnt bits in the spread!

Dross is welcome to the c**t vote! 🤣

Don't start me about folk filling my butter with toast crumbs, I fire it in the bin if there's too many. 

Edited by ayrmad