Election 2021 Debates

sophia

9 hours ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Well, I watched it from start to finish. I can't be arsed replaying it, but did D.Ross answer any question without shoehorning the word 'referendum' into the answer?

Do the same with Nicola and Tory/Westminster/Boris Johnson. 

10 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Fake news.20210331_093508.jpeg

That'll be roundly rubbished on here going by the posts I've read, they should maybe do more to fix the shit than place loads of votes on a poll

11 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Aye, but will it make any difference to the sizeable number of folk who will vote for a monkey with a blue rosette on - they returned Ross Thomson and Kristene Hair FFS.  And whilst Sarwar proved that he has a wee bit more about him than Richard Leonard, anyone tempted to buy his message should remind themselves of just how politically impotent his UK paymasters are.  This election is about putting the interests of Scotland and it's people first in the face of a hostile Tory Government.

Your first sentence is a given, rural tory voters would vote for a small bent tory penis.

The second is absolutely on point.

11 hours ago, s_dog said:

I think him telling Ross to grow up at the end has probably elevated his performance more than anything. I don't think any of them really stood out, Rennie was forgettable as usual and Ross made a mess of it, the others were steady.

This is just typical Tory, absolute car crash but they still come out with pish like this:

Bowie is obviously as big a fool as Ross is when you have to ask who in their right mind would even remotely think that Ross did well last night when in fact he came out smelling of shite.

I'm sure that the tories will now re-think their policies strategy after the car crash by Ross, for two months now all they've been hammering on about is the two R's, Resign and Referendum, and it has failed miserably, yet Fud Fraser was still on about Independence this morning on GMS, Ross is one thick Clown.

Douglas Ross has a chubby neck and needs to buy a shirt with a bigger collar size.

He’s also a fucking idiot.

That’s pretty much my thoughts on that debate. And I think I actually like Anas Sarwar. Seems a nice chap.

22 minutes ago, Paco said:

Douglas Ross has a chubby neck and needs to buy a shirt with a bigger collar size.

That’s pretty much my thoughts on that debate. And I think I actually like Anas Sarwar. Seems a nice chap.

Hasn't Scottish public life had enough of dentists, though?:lol:

32 minutes ago, Paco said:

Such a nice chap that transferred his company into his wife's name when he got found out that  he didn't pay a living wage 🤣

1 hour ago, renton said:

Hasn't Scottish public life had enough of dentists, though?:lol:

This was my first thought when I saw him on Reporting Scotland last night :lol:

I hadn't realised that was his job until that point. I've also found myself wondering if his old man has settled his issue with HMRC yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2021 at 14:14, doulikefish said:

Such a nice chap that transferred his company into his wife's name when he got found out that  he didn't pay a living wage 🤣

Yeah he’s a fucking bandit just like his old man.