Brechin City v Elgin City

What’s everyone’s thoughts?

Another difficult game to call. Elgin have been poor since the restart. They seem to be struggling with the balance of the team and the pace of the game. They returned to a more familiar formation on Sat and looked a bit better.
It’s a big game for Brechin as well and I think it’s a game they should be looking to take something from. I personally don’t think they will finish bottom of the League but stating the obvious, they need to start picking up points soon! 
I’ll go for 2-2 but really could be anything.

Well we blew that didn’t we :( First half was probably one of the best performances I’ve seen from us for a long time we were unlucky not go in a few goals up at the break.I thought we Absolutely capitulated after the sending off and made an average second half performance by Elgin look good.The officials were Absolutely horrendous throughout the 90 mins some of there decision making for both teams was questionable.

Got the job done which is the main thing but that was pretty painful at times. Hopefully a win will give us a bit of confidence which we really seemed to be lacking in that first half.

Brechin looked genuinely decent early on, I've seen quite a few teams in this league look a good bit worse than that this season, so if they can replicate regularly then they might be fine.

i take it hes on about the penalty and from seeing other comments on the guys twitter asking how much elgin paid the ref maybe should ask how much did elgin pay the brechin player for handling it 😂

46' | Penalty for Elgin. Yusuf Hussain handles on the line and receives a red card | BRE 1-0 ELG

2 hours ago, cityloon said:

i take it hes on about the penalty and from seeing other comments on the guys twitter asking how much elgin paid the ref maybe should ask how much did elgin pay the brechin player for handling it 😂

46' | Penalty for Elgin. Yusuf Hussain handles on the line and receives a red card | BRE 1-0 ELG

If he is on about the penalty incident I would imagine he will be the sole complainer as everyone I have spoken to have basically said .....What was Yusuf  thinking about ?