Montrose vs East Fife

Looks like neither set of supporters can contain their excitement for this one.

Weird because it should be a fairly important game but with so many games coming up so quickly and things being so tight, it feels like individual games take on a bit less importance for some reason. That being said, a win for either team would be a fairly big step towards the top 4 you'd think.

I wonder if squad rotation will start become a bit more evident for everyone from tonight on. With us playing on Thursday and Saturday I wouldn't be surprised if Darren Young makes  a few changes from the side that started on Saturday. Could see starts for a few of Smith, Swanson, Dunsmore, Dunlop and Newton possibly?

Oh and does a Montrose fan want to stick the link for the stream up here somewhere?

Edited by Gordon EF

Hope Saturday's bad day at the office does not extend to this evening. We need a gutsy performance like we had against Falkirk coupled to the goal scoring prowess of the Nairn game and a total avoidance of the defensive tomfoolery of the Clyde game.

Not much to ask for surely?

After being pretty poor on Saturday am hoping for some sort of reaction tonight.SP and Campbell wouldn't have been happy with that same with the players so hopefully bounce back tonight and get the 3 points we need.

I think Montrose scored to make it 2-0, I mean i didn't actually see the ball hit the back of the net.

This has been another terrible performance away from home. 

Edited by Rbon

7 minutes ago, Rbon said:

Moved to 3-5-2 hopefully won't get over run in the middle of the park like we were first half.

Totally right.Bizarre system from the manager in the first half,almost a 4 - 2 - 4..Slaughtered in midfield where only Davidson competed.

Fail to beat Clyde on Thursday and we can forget about top 4 and start worrying about what's going on below us.

Our away form worries me immensely that if our home form dips christ knows where we'll end up.

Aye credit to Montrose they look like a team who could challenge to get themselves out the right door in this league.

We've got to play better in a couple of days time or Clyde could give us a headache as well.

4 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Well that was fucking shambolic. Worst East Fife performance in ages. Fair play to Montrose, well on top.

Thought EF looked pretty well drilled on Saturday against us and with Austin and Wallace some threat up top. Clearly an off night but Montrose are worthy playoff contenders that's for sure. 

Montrose 👏. Winning streak from now on and can even target top spot

Edited by CoveRangers1922