Albion v Q.P.

Really comfortable again so far. Great to see Salim back amongst the goals and what a screamer from Luca Connell

Typing this in the 81st minute so maybe he will do something but it really has been painful to watch Bob Mchughs performance tonight. Multiple fresh air swipes at the ball being a particular lowlight . Time for him to be “rested”. 

We're a very good unit. Everyone knows their job and the fitness and application is first class. Really pleased with the way we've gone about our business since returning. I think we look stronger than we did at any point before the league was stopped. 

Connell's goal was an absolute peach. Really pleased to see Sal getting one as well. Such a threat in the air. Could have been a couple more, but for two utterly exceptional saves by Harry Stone. He looks to be a real prospect. 

2 hours ago, NathanQP said:

I’m sure everyone wants to rewatch Connell’s goal.

Noticed some of the faithful up on the hill celebrating the goals. Heard a handful headed through. Quite a few Rovers fans there as well

Also noticed on the live stream our players went across to applaud them at full time. Nice one

Edited by Mick1867

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

Noticed some of the faithful up on the hill celebrating the goals. Heard a handful headed through. Quite a few Rovers fans there as well

Also noticed on the live stream our players went across to applaud them at full time. Nice one

Extremely disappointing! The last thing we need now is for the Government to pull the plug as football fans continue to break the rules for their own selfish reasons.

I supported the Club, I obeyed the rules like the vast majority of our fans and watched from home. 

2 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

I really don't think that is something you would want to post on a public forum. Embarrassing idiots.

29 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

I really don't think that is something you would want to post on a public forum. Embarrassing idiots.

Oh well, too late now. 

1 hour ago, The Resurrection said:

Extremely disappointing! The last thing we need now is for the Government to pull the plug as football fans continue to break the rules for their own selfish reasons.

Calm doon, they didn't pull the plug after thousands of Rangers fans rampaged through George Square. I doubt they'll give a f**k about 4 or 5 QP fans  looking over a wall at Coatbridge

17 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

I enjoyed the two lads on commentary for Rovers. They were a few seconds ahead of the action on my stream sadly so they were muted in the second half 🤣

Same on my stream. Knew Sal had scored well before it hit the net. I thought the guys were good as well, knew what they were on about

44 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Oh well, too late now. 

Calm doon, they didn't pull the plug after thousands of Rangers fans rampaged through George Square. I doubt they'll give a f**k about 4 or 5 QP fans  looking over a wall at Coatbridge

Both are illegal, selfish and bloody stupid!!!!

Another 3 points and another clean sheet in what was a bit of a stroll for the 90 minutes. We’ve came back after the break looking sharper and more threatening which is great to see and it’s pleasing that we can slot players in the starting XI without fuss as a result of injuries etc 

Solid performances from most of the team but Luca Connell again stood out like a sore thumb. He’s quite clearly far too good for this level and the quality of his strike epitomised that. Just got to enjoy what we have of him for the rest of the season 

A shout out to the backline aswell, despite being quite rightly the overwhelming favourites to win the league, to have 9 clean sheets from 12 games is an astonishing achievement at any level, which suggests they take real pride at not conceding any sort of chance 

Saturday is a huge game which I hope to see Murray, Carroll and Robson all available again. Win against Stirling and I’d say the title is ours  

16 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

You’re a committee member aren’t you? Haven’t seen that many exclamation marks since the Gretna Six went ballistic.

I wish I was then I would have a chance of being there. 

Christ knows what would have happened under the Gretna Six President, the watchers on the hill would probably have been gunned down by a machine gun. Might have sold a few t shirts😊