D'Jaffo

Ayr United vs Clyde

5 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

Goodie coming on.

Would be interesting to see if fans were in stadiums who’d get more abuse, him or this Ayr Team. 

With every failed attempt he makes, I am starting to think Love's pass at Peterhead was a fluke.

I appreciate he has clearly been knackered for the last half hour.

Whilst I’m delighted to be winning, what on earth will our team be like on Tuesday? We look knackered.

Wish I never paid for this! Absolute pish. Dre Wright has touched the ball twice since he came on both in our half. We were hoping he’d be the saviour for the season but he is anonymous 

Wish I never paid for this! Absolute pish. Dre Wright has touched the ball twice since he came on both in our half. We were hoping he’d be the saviour for the season but he is anonymous 
The vast majority of them have been anonymous. Dreadful performance and tactics.

Great win. Not so good fixture wise and god knows what it'll do to us on Tuesday but we can at least look forward to the draw.

It felt like Ayr should have had more than enough to win that but insisted on just lumping balls long, instead of trying to pass through us, which suited our defence perfectly.

Some effort that. Well played Clyde. Mitchell made two excellent saves and defensively, Nicoll and Howie were outstanding.

The extra 20k will be useful in League 2.

That was awful from Ayr. Was only going to go that way with Clyde getting an early goal. Didn't feel like we had any sort of attacking threat, resorted to long diagonal balls and hopefull punts into the box the longer the game went on.