Ayr United vs Clyde

D'Jaffo

1 minute ago, RutherGlen said:

Is the camera always zoomed in to this extent? Pretty poor view of the game overall. A couple of good chances wasted by Ayr now. 

I thought the one good thing about East Fife's stream was the camera was closer to the pitch so you could see who the players were rather than away up the back of the stand like us or Montrose

3 minutes ago, stevep56 said:

Video is very jumpy.  Just figured out that the full screen button is hidden by the AMS advert on my laptop.

Yes, our stream is by far the worst in the division. Terrible frame rate, poor camera position, colour balance totally different on the two cameras. I've lost patience now, it's been really poor since the first game and barely improved. They clearly just don't know what they are doing and the club should find someone else to run it. Every other club does a better job of it than us.

2 minutes ago, David W said:

On the plus side, I have enjoyed the commentary so far.

Agreed. Think the Co-commentator is excellent. Didn't hear who she is unfortunately.

Really happy with our performance so far. Both teams passing up a couple of good chances though.

My only concern, for this game and midweek, is that we are absolutely going to run ourselves into the ground. We don't hold possession well, which I'm not too bothered by, but we're putting a lot of energy into chasing everything down and I think we'll be knackered well before the end of this match.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Finding our performance very frustrating.  Walsh & Chalmers seem to just pass the ball backwards or on the odd occasion knock it somewhere into the box. I really like Moffat but I honestly can't remember him winning a header in any game this season, just not his game.

Edited by stevep56

Ayr passed the ball quite nicely through us for 5/10mins then proceeded to just launch big diagonals for the rest of the half.

We look comfortable but I think it's written in the stars that this will go to extra time.