Arbroath vs Alloa,

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

in the long term it is bad for teams like Morton , Arbroath,  ect  is that  the 1 or two teams coming up from the first are more likely to be stronger than Alloa next season , and it makes it tougher in the championship , there may not be a team as weak as alloa have been this season in summary , We have been the Brechin of this term to an extent .

Good grief!

2 hours ago, whereismillar said:

in the long term it is bad for teams like Morton , Arbroath,  ect  is that  the 1 or two teams coming up from the first are more likely to be stronger than Alloa next season , and it makes it tougher in the championship , there may not be a team as weak as alloa have been this season in summary , We have been the Brechin of this term to an extent .

Nowhere near as bad as Brechin! Their subsequent demise is also a factor, you think that's where we'll be? Keep taking the tablets mate.

51 minutes ago, McCulloch No.5 said:

Nowhere near as bad as Brechin! Their subsequent demise is also a factor, you think that's where we'll be? Keep taking the tablets mate.

cant you lot read , to an extent means a small part , as in we were looking down months ago .

never said we would end up plummeting through the leagues either !!

Edited by whereismillar

As bad as Brechin? Eek. This isn’t even the worst Alloa team I’ve seen in the Championship in the last 10 years haha. We’ve been off the mark this season and summer will bring changes no doubt. Let’s not jump to crazy claims like that.

Brechin made the very public decision that they'd stick with what they had (which was enough for 4th in League One) rather than gamble money on strengthening a squad that sorely needed it. IIRC, their main goalscoring threat was Isaac Layne, who managed three for us in 33 games (albeit mainly off the bench and in a role he wasn't suited for).

The white flag was basically up for Brechin before their season began; I'm not one to slag off managers, but I think most of the bosses we've had over the past decade would've made a better fist of things with this squad.

5 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Has anybody checked, if this dude is ok, good heavens

14 hours ago, printer said:

He's fine. Just gets a bit emotional at times. 🙂

Yeah OK  Hands are full up , the BRECHIN comparison was very poor and i have made a C&*t  of myself that there is no doubt 

lesson learnt . maybe i am taking this relegation harder than i should 

still dont like PG though  stand by everything else . won't comment on the subject anymore i am out ..

Edited by whereismillar

5 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Yeah OK  Hands are full up , the BRECHIN comparison was very poor and i have made a C&*t  of myself that there is no doubt 

lesson learnt . maybe i am taking this relegation harder than i should 

still dont like PG though  stand by everything else . won't comment on the subject anymore i am out ..

You, like everyone, are entitled to your opinion. Even better, you have held your hands up, fair play. Keep the faith, we will be back of that I'm sure. Some great points raised by the Alloa regulars on here.