Scotland Vs Faroe Islands Weds 31st March

Gordopolis

Am I the only one thinking Dykes looks out of shape? He seems to be blowing oot his arse and I’m sure his face is rounder than before. 
I noticed his chubby pus too.
Adams looks fast and intelligent movement wise, but seems to lack conviction and strength when he gets a chance.

While Tierney has been a delight and I know I might get slated but what has McGinn done in that role, apart from scoring? Is that why Fraser is so far back that he has rarely reached the byline? It's all a bit slow from the central midfield. If we needed 4-4-2 against Israel what are we waiting for against the Faroes/

1 minute ago, munro7 said:

Dykes is getting a lot of grief but Adams has been pretty poor too. His movement’s been ok but his touch and decision making has been off. How he never got a shot away when clean through is criminal.

Said much the same. More involved than Dykes and seems more aware of what it is going on around him but final ball can be poor.

Dykes is like a throwback to the 70s big striker running around with no real tactical purpose to his game. Will probably score which means he stays.

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Puts me in mind of the way Sheffield United played in their good form last season.

That’s exactly it. They used to do it on both sides whereas we’re only doing it with one, but the principle is the same

3 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

I noticed his chubby pus too.
Adams looks fast and intelligent movement wise, but seems to lack conviction and strength when he gets a chance.

Yep, didn’t realise how quick Adams was. A bit like Tierney making Robertson look ordinary, Adams is showing an off-form Dykes up a bit. 

2 minutes ago, G51 said:

That’s exactly it. They used to do it on both sides whereas we’re only doing it with one, but the principle is the same

If you mention an underlapping centre back on here you'll be met with blank stares by most!

Just now, CambieBud said:

Tierney is by far Scotland’s best player. Crocker is a patronising b******! Why is he always on Scotland duty ffs

As if watching Scotland hasn’t been bad enough the last goodness knows how many years. A huge part of that is listening to the gruesome twosome, Crocker and Provan.