Scotland Vs Faroe Islands Weds 31st March

Gordopolis

1 minute ago, G51 said:

Adams is such an upgrade on Dykes, it’s ridiculous.

Not the first time tonight a move has broken down because Dykes didn’t understand what was happening.

Yup.  Unfortunately Dykes isn’t quite up to scratch.  Adams looks a class above.  Now to find a right back and a centre back. 

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

The UEFA codes are basically copied over, as far as I know, from the Olympic codes.

So blame the IOC. 

Although having said that the Faroe Islands don't send anyone to the Olympics.

Nuff people they know they can't believe, Faroe Islands we have a bobsled team

Just now, Empty It said:

Not going to complain about Dykes on the off chance Clarke reads this post as our only realistic replacement is McBurnie.

<<<< myself when McBurnie comes on for Dykes later on in the game instead of Nisbet. 

0C769905-A3D6-496C-98DD-AFEA286852F4.jpeg

I can't even explain it but McGregor is infuriating me. 
He’s defo not progressed and probably went backwards since Rodgers left Celtic.

I think McGregor is spectacularly over-rated and have yet to see what his supporters see. But tbf tonight is the first time I haven't said mid half "Christ I never realised McGregor was on". He hasn't misplaced a pass yet and was involved in the goal.

It games like this where you can see how much McGregor has regressed the last few years.

He should be getting the ball and dictating the tempo. Proper 2 touch stuff.

Instead he is just happy to keep possession ticking over, normally backwards. Kills any momentum.

It’s very obvious that all of our strikers are desperate for goals in justifying their place in the squad/starting XI. Dykes, Adams and McBurnie are all desperate to prove a point/end a goal drought. Christie’s poor form has been well noted and Nisbet will be the same as Adams in proving his place in the squad once he gets a chance in the 73rd minute today.