Falkirk v Dumbarton, Tuesday, 30th March 2021

On 29/03/2021 at 14:58, gav-ffc said:

Please play Ramsbottom.

On 29/03/2021 at 15:06, The Moonster said:

Not been seen since his calamitous debut. We can only hope that Duffy has seen enough. 

Smashing.

Looks like Duffy is throwing tonight's game. Wedderburn didn't play on Saturday. Smith, Forbes and Carswell on the bench. Jones up front.

Absolutely no way are we playing our strongest 11 tonight. I can understand why we're doing it even if I don't like it. It's disrespectful to any fan who is paying for a webcast in a game we're clearly resting players. Unfortunately I cant disagree with it. The Airdire game  is far more important to us right now.

9 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I reckon the only way you could make our line up worse would be putting Langan in for Wedderburn, which he'll probably do in the 60th minute. 

We could make your line up worse by loaning you Akeel Francis, Scott Mercer and Connor Sammon for starters. 

If we bring on Francis here him against Ramsbottom will be a right laugh. A total diddy of a keeper up against an absolute jobber of a striker. One too shite to save and the other too shite to score.

Guest Peter LaFleur
Just now, Russ said:

If we bring on Francis here him against Ramsbottom will be a right laugh. A total diddy of a keeper up against an absolute jobber of a striker. One too shite to save and the other too shite to score.

Francis doing a 10 second challenge into Ramsbottom should have been the half time entertainment.

3 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

We could make your line up worse by loaning you Akeel Francis, Scott Mercer and Connor Sammon for starters. 

I don’t get the hate for Mercer, and Sammon is fine as long as the team don’t start lobbing long high balls just cos he’s on the park.

i can’t defend Francis or especially Leitch in any way shape or form.