Falkirk v Dumbarton, Tuesday, 30th March 2021

I genuinely want to know what the script with Leitch is? Does one of them owe someone a favour or do they think giving him a new contract means they must play him, either way he shouldn’t kick a ball until his contract is done but we all ken he’s starting at the weekend 

Embarrassing all round. From the tactics of one up front at home to Dumbarton ffs to the subs

Then to the referee who missed 2 clear pens and well the sending off . Really? 
Think it will be glossed over on FTV but no excuses tonight boys 

Even when every other team in the league conspire to make it as easy as possible, M&M then manage (in the loosest term of the word) to make it as difficult as possible. They should have no future with FFC beyond tonight, or at the most, the end of the season.

They are so far out of their depth it’s unreal. They are increasingly resembling the old joke of looking like two guys who have won a raffle to be football managers for a couple of years.

12 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

I genuinely want to know what the script with Leitch is? Does one of them owe someone a favour or do they think giving him a new contract means they must play him, either way he shouldn’t kick a ball until his contract is done but we all ken he’s starting at the weekend 

Definitely best bud's with Scott Leitch there's no other explanation for it.

4 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Will we/can we/should we appeal the red?  Would feel better to take it in the chin, play Dixon at CB and bring in Neilson.

We would get laughed out if we appealed. Durnan clearly raises arm and intent was there when all he had to do was be big as he had already played the ball back.

Our shitfestery has finally hit us where it could've in our two previous league games.

There is no way we should be playing a rigid 4-5-1 formation with our budget in this league. I understand it can form into 4-3-3 but at no point pre the subs did it ever.

4-4-2 or 3-5-2 please.....this shitehouse tactics can get in the bucket for league one

5 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

The only thing that gives me any confidence about the title is how inconsistent our rivals are. It'd just take any team clicking into gear and we'll have wasted a golden chance at automatic promotion

This is true re the inconsistency of the others.  if we were only 4 points ahead of one team we might get away with it  however once games in hand are played we could have as many as 6 or 7 teams just 1 or 2 wins behind us. the chances of them all collapsing are slim. as others have said some very strange decision making going on in terms of team selection and formation. even if we do go up in this manner fans seem to want m&m gone, they'd be better having a go at teams and playing a better brand of football

They're scared to lose. They've been gifted a job in management that they're not ready for and they know if they get it wrong they may never get another. So they're shitting bricks and playing percentage football. 

7 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Those two “managers” are absolute shitehouses.

How much of a coward to you have to be to play one up front at home to a struggling opponent?

Rarely if ever looked like getting behind the Dumbarton defence.

Rank rotten.

The pish that Ramsbottom had a great game, he had one save of note

2 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Definitely best bud's with Scott Leitch there's no other explanation for it.

We should've started Kai who has been out muscled in two starts and touched the ball 3,4 times in 30 mins tonight 

Morrison was woeful tonight as was many others 

Just now, Ecosse83 said:

Thank f**k Holt has came in. Someone who knows what they are watching hopefully won’t put up with it for too long. 

Tbh I've questioned if he is already involved with it, we previously only went 4-5-1 against top of the league clashes under M&M but all of sudden we are doing it against Forfar and Dumbarton.

The Livvy band wagon is usually one up top formation.

9 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

This is true re the inconsistency of the others.  if we were only 4 points ahead of one team we might get away with it  however once games in hand are played we could have as many as 6 or 7 teams just 1 or 2 wins behind us. the chances of them all collapsing are slim. as others have said some very strange decision making going on in terms of team selection and formation. even if we do go up in this manner fans seem to want m&m gone, they'd be better having a go at teams and playing a better brand of football

We'd be second behind Raith if it was the same stage last season.  McKinnon got sacked after drawing with Dumbarton after 14 games too funnily enough.

Guest Ecosse83
7 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Tbh I've questioned if he is already involved with it, we previously only went 4-5-1 against top of the league clashes under M&M but all of sudden we are doing it against Forfar and Dumbarton.

Knowing our luck you will be right. I’m still not sure what I watched tonight, tactics and subs were unbelievably bad. 

If they don’t get better/braver then they won’t be here for long that’s for sure!

11 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Well one of M&M were talking about how they'd worked on a few things during lockdown and implemented them as soon as we came back so you're probably not far off.

19 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We'd be second behind Raith if it was the same stage last season.  McKinnon got sacked after drawing with Dumbarton after 14 games too funnily enough.

We'd actually be 2 points clear at the top with this seasons total - as McKinnon was emptied after the draw at Dumbarton when we slipped 3 behind Airdrie. No that comparisons to last season should be a measure of any sort of success