Falkirk v Dumbarton, Tuesday, 30th March 2021

Go 4-4-2. Morrison one side, Connelly the other. Alston and Telfer in the middle. Get Miller, Leitch and Gomis off. Bring on Dowds and Neilson as well as Connelly

Let's face it folks, they're just going to try to shitfest it to the title. If they can't show some real attacking intent in a home game against a team that is currently bereft of confidence then they're not going to do it at any other time.

Dowds needs to come on especially with Mcgeever on a yellow card. Get on him second half as he'll get himself sent off. Alston's been a lot better tonight actually looks like he can move. Hall's shocking as normal. Need to move the ball a lot quicker.

Part of the problem is in Miller and Dixon we have absolutely no attacking impetus whatsoever from full back.

So when it goes wide Morrison and Leitch have to beat two Dumbarton players themselves just to get a cross in.

Even if they do, Keena is in there all by himself. Telfer has shown flashes but he can't do it all himself.

Gomis has been poor again and I'd hook him as well as Leitch at half time 

I know we've had this debate/argument on here before, but FFS...1 up front at home, against anyone, should be a sackable offence. Just fecking cut it out. 

Get some support for Kenna!!!  We still don't know if he's a decent striker or not, and this is game 4 since the re-start.  The service he's (not) had, the support he's (not) getting, has been quite abysmal.      

Let's face it folks, they're just going to try to shitfest it to the title. If they can't show some real attacking intent in a home game against a team that is currently bereft of confidence then they're not going to do it at any other time.

I will be raging if we win the league and don’t fire these two goats

5 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Unpopular opinion- Morrison thinks he’s better than what he actually is.

He's more an athlete than skill and will get in behind as shown but his one on one skill and left foot crosses show he doesn't have it all.

Keena is not a lone striker, we are so one paced, the Alston counter attack 180 turn to play it back summed us up.

This formation worked better against Arbroath, Dowds can hold the ball, two wide players closer to lone striker....yes my one and only praise for Francis tho he was woeful. We had far more energy and attacking sense. 

I'm guessing we will either grind a goal out or go gung-ho last 10 other than make changes to suit 

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Another way to look at is being depressed about how Raith have improved whilst we’ve got worse mate - I am drinking irn bru mind you !!!

Yip, fine margins pal could have been us if things had worked out differently. We have to change things if we go up, we can't rely on this pair to lead us in the championship. Get some vodka in that irn bru 😁