Thistle vs Forfar - Tuesday 30th March

Very happy with that first half, front 2 causing problems and Fenwick has been great, good tussle with the centre back.

Thought Thistle were looking dangerous and got a deserved equaliser but since the keeper went down we've been on top.

Good to see the team looking dangerous for a change.

I like the commentary, the old boy reminds me of the guy who is on the old highlights from the 60s. He's barely got a name right but there's something quite endearing about him

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

What a surprise. Wholesale changes have led to a disjointed mess of a performance.

Sneddon is so unconvincing, and Rudden is just pish. Never a football player.

All players bar Murray having a poor night.  But Sneddon and Rudden are absolutely dreadful 

mid you didn’t know better On this performance you would think Forfar are the team third in the league and Thistle bottom 

Edited by third lanark

5 minutes ago, Reid said:

Dreadful stuff. Rudden the worst of a terrible bunch.

A few plys marks, but largely poor. Cardle and doc have had some decent runs but feck me, will Bannigan ever find a jag with a pass? Ridden has to be the most ineffective striker we have had in recent years and that's saying something. He's not the only piss poor player and it's tempting to look for a single scapegoat but this shower need dumped in the canal. They are very lucky there are no supporters at games just now. 2 - 1 down to the bottom team in a shite league, fyck me gently. AND I'm still having to watch archie standing motionless with his arms folded beside the dugout. I must be on LSD 

21 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

He's barely got a name right but there's something quite endearing about him

Getting confused between Bell and Sena being the highlight. 

Apart from a 5-10 minute spell in the first half, we've been so disjointed.

5 minutes ago, third lanark said:

I have to ask but how on earth are Forfar at the bottom of the league- they should be 4-1 up here

Agreed. Very compact, use the ball very effectively. If we get anything from this game it'd be criminal. They have bossed pretty much the whole game bar a 10 minute spell in the 1st half.

This management team are out of their depth. Full time club in a part time league. Forfar have 2 regulars out cos of job commitments and look hungrier and fitter than us. Time up for the three if them I'm afraid.

2 minutes ago, banditjag said:

Agreed. Very compact, use the ball very effectively. If we get anything from this game it'd be criminal. They have bossed pretty much the whole game bar a 10 minute spell in the 1st half.

This management team are out of their depth. Full time club in a part time league. Forfar have 2 regulars out cos of job commitments and look hungrier and fitter than us. Time up for the three if them I'm afraid.

I wish we were missing regulars because of work commitments.

1 minute ago, banditjag said:

I dont think its case of out their depth  more a case complacency.

Serious questions need asked about what the f**k we are doing at training when we are regularly outmatched tactically and physically by part time players and management teams.

5 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

I dont think its case of out their depth  more a case complacency.

Serious questions need asked about what the f**k we are doing at training when we are regularly outmatched tactically and physically by part time players and management teams.

Can't agree more. Just said that, what are we doing at training. It's wholly acceptable for a part time player to mis pass, lose the ball from time to time as during the week, having a full time job, they will be doing well to complete a fitness regime never mind focus on ball work but as full time, what are we doing to improve ball control and passing ability? This type of performance kinda proves they are out of their depth?