Highland Capital

The Highland Derby - Live on BBC Scotland

No complaints about the result, we are absolutely excruciating to watch 

Edited by Staggie_93

That's a lovely finish from Sutherland. I can't believe what I am seeing here but I am certainly enjoying it :lol: 

I was expecting county to be bad going from the pre-match comments but my word, they are so much worse than I thought. We haven’t exactly played great and it’s been so easy.

If this is the normal I’d fancy a shot at them in a playoff final.

Ross County will have an entire new team of mercenaries assembled to walk the Championship next season. We've seen this enough times already.

Just now, PB1994 said:

I was expecting county to be bad going from the pre-match comments but my word, they are so much worse than I thought. We haven’t exactly played great and it’s been so easy.

If this is the normal I’d fancy a shot at them in a playoff final.

Yep, I knew they were shite but fuck me, they’re brutal. 

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Right, I'm here to watch Hughes chuck his players under the bus in the post-match presser as usual. 

Thull huv tae take a guid long look in the mirror when brushing thur teeth in the murnin.

Just now, virginton said:

Ross County will have an entire new team of mercenaries assembled to walk the Championship next season. We've seen this enough times already.

That’s Global Energy, baby!

That free kick Allardice won from Charles-Cook!

A massive overhaul of players and staff is needed in summer ahead of the  championship campaign. This has been coming for a while now. We have been this shite long before Kettlewell was fired 

Ross Countys only real threat in this game was at corners. Didn't deserve to win it.

3 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

If County keep Hughes, I'd fancy whoever finishes in the playoffs in the Championship to beat them. They've been rotten. 

You think Accies or Killie will finish below County then?

Even while we are in the Championship and County are in the Premiership there is still the natural order.

Big cup shock even so given the resources and money thrown at this huge County squad.

Asking Toddy what it was like to play in his first derby with Caley. Same as any other game when nae fans are there i'd imagine, stupid fecking question.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That’s Global Energy, baby!

The accountant will be burning tonight.

I've just seen young Danny being interviewed.

He's lovely and he managed to comment upon our 100% Scottish record against the rurals.

His goal !!

Imagine if we were there behind the goal, it would've been bedlam 

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

To be fair every team is a bunch of mercenaries - I doubt if there are many "I support/home team" first team players at any club, even the diddies. Just that some mercenaries come with positive attitudes and some not so. County seem to have an overabundance of the latter. Money does not buy commitment.