The Highland Derby - Live on BBC Scotland

I was expecting county to be bad going from the pre-match comments but my word, they are so much worse than I thought. We haven’t exactly played great and it’s been so easy.

If this is the normal I’d fancy a shot at them in a playoff final.

Just now, PB1994 said:

I was expecting county to be bad going from the pre-match comments but my word, they are so much worse than I thought. We haven’t exactly played great and it’s been so easy.

If this is the normal I’d fancy a shot at them in a playoff final.

Yep, I knew they were shite but fuck me, they’re brutal. 

Just now, virginton said:

Ross County will have an entire new team of mercenaries assembled to walk the Championship next season. We've seen this enough times already.

That’s Global Energy, baby!

A massive overhaul of players and staff is needed in summer ahead of the  championship campaign. This has been coming for a while now. We have been this shite long before Kettlewell was fired 

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That’s Global Energy, baby!

The accountant will be burning tonight.

I've just seen young Danny being interviewed.

He's lovely and he managed to comment upon our 100% Scottish record against the rurals.

His goal !!

Imagine if we were there behind the goal, it would've been bedlam 

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

Ross County will have an entire new team of mercenaries assembled to walk the Championship next season. We've seen this enough times already.

To be fair every team is a bunch of mercenaries - I doubt if there are many "I support/home team" first team players at any club, even the diddies. Just that some mercenaries come with positive attitudes and some not so. County seem to have an overabundance of the latter. Money does not buy commitment. 

Really good performance from us. The midfield was excellent, Allardice and Welsh were on top most of the game and MacKay was a threat all the time. A good display from Allan as well, if he continues like this and his match sharpness improves then he’ll be a real asset in the final five games. Defensively I thought we were reasonably solid, I don’t like us against crosses but the goal was a great delivery. 

In 2018 we were struggling and our Challenge cup win gave us a big boost and we made a push for the play offs. I can see this win giving us a lot of momentum for the last few weeks of the season, it could invaluable.