The Highland Derby - Live on BBC Scotland

County's play is so slow. It negates any quality difference between the sides when you play 30 side to side balls before going forward.

Edited by Comrie

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Does anyone hear static buzzing away? Not sure if it's my TV or BBC have a shite set up.

It's not your telly.  Unless it's my telly too, in a weird coincidence.  

Just now, G51 said:

Something's missing from Countys build-up. There's no need to keep so many players back when you have the ball in your own half.

This is us all season. Slow build up, nobody has the confidence to take a risk in the final third.

Guest Flash
3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Does anyone hear static buzzing away? Not sure if it's my TV or BBC have a shite set up.

I’ve got the sound almost off because I find the players shouting a bit annoying. Always seems to be much louder on the BBC Scotland games. Fake crowd noise is worse, though.

1 minute ago, Comrie said:

This is us all season. Slow build up, nobody has the confidence to take a risk in the final third.

Been a few times when County have had the two CB's, Kelly and Vigurs all in the County half when ICT have only one or two men up top, and they aren't even engaging in a press. They don't have to. 8 ICT defenders beats 6 County strikers nine times out of ten when the ball gets played forwards, so ICT can just sit in their shape.

County don't look like a team that practice this stuff very often.