Footballers who aren't nice people

48 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

I remember dealing with Johnston(?) Bellshaw, ex Ross County player when I had a brief stint selling cars for MacRae & Dick. I think he worked for a finance company.
Decent loon.

He worked for Parks, who bought MacRae and Dick when I worked with him. Yes he left just before I did to go and work in finance. Very nice chap.

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

He was a PE teacher at my school, seemed alright. Always played in the annual teachers v pupils football game and didn't go easy on the centre halves, which they really enjoyed and respected. He married an attractive, smart and generally fantastic English teacher at the school so he must have had something about him.

He was my PE teacher too. Great guy. 

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

He was a PE teacher at my school, seemed alright. Always played in the annual teachers v pupils football game and didn't go easy on the centre halves, which they really enjoyed and respected. He married an attractive, smart and generally fantastic English teacher at the school so he must have had something about him.

Did he marry Lisa Pierotti?

2010 i would often be in Dusk, Stirling as I worked for the same company Thursday,Friday and Saturday nights and would often see David Goodwillie and Gary Caldwell in looking smarmy and buying rounds of £1.50 VKs.

Bumped into Mark Stewart and Chris Mitchell (rip) one night and they were sound as f**k- possibly the summer they both left Falkirk for Bradford but nothing to do with me... hopefully.

Gazza used to go fishing near Annan. One day he's in a shop and overhears disabled woman talking about needing to have ramp fitted. He gave her his name and address and told her to send him the bill.

Yogi is generally personable. When he was Livi manager manager he was talking away to my kid brother who was in the home end at Palmerston.

James Milner is aproachable and down to earth. Doesn't seem to have an ego.

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

You know the rules.... pics or GTF

I did not in fact take any pictures of her when she was my teacher. That would have been weird.

I did just google her and I'm pleased to see she's a headteacher now, but obviously she doesn't look like she did 30 years ago. 

Was up in Dundee staying at the Malmaison in 2015 (got a deal on a room and afternoon tea) with the wife, who was about 6 months pregnant. Think it was before the Scottish Cup replay and was absolutely howling with wind in Dundee on the Saturday. We had checked out and were leaving and got stuck in between the two doors to get out (they had a vestibule type thing at the main door and we got there first) as almost every member of the Celtic team and staff walked past us and didn't let us out. My wife was clearly pregnant and I was pretty annoyed that almost no one was doing the decent thing and letting my wide past (don't really care they didn't let me past), would have thought one would show a  bit of common courtesy. The one that did and actually let us out was Craig Gordon, so have always liked him since then. 

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Me too. Come on, get it told.

Andy Goram and Neil Lennon walk into a bar . Barman says, "Swally, swally, we will swally vodka, Andy ?" Andy nods. Barman turns to Neil. "Its a grand old team to drink for, Neil ?" .  " It most certainly is !", replies Neil in an Oliver Hardy stylee.. It is then the story becomes hazy.....

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

Andy Goram and Neil Lennon walk into a bar . Barman says, "Swally, swally, we will swally vodka, Andy ?" Andy nods. Barman turns to Neil. "Its a grand old team to drink for, Neil ?" .  " It most certainly is !", replies Neil in an Oliver Hardy stylee.. It is then the story becomes hazy.....

Bonus point for pairing 'Oliver Hardy' & 'stylee' together. Must be the first time in history this has happened. 

17 hours ago, GordonS said:

I did not in fact take any pictures of her when she was my teacher. That would have been weird.

I did just google her and I'm pleased to see she's a headteacher now, but obviously she doesn't look like she did 30 years ago. 

Must have been his second missus, I remember he was married to a WPC when he was at Killie.