Footballers who aren't nice people

As it's all a bit quiet on the forum compared to the pre Covid times of scandal and gossip how about your tales of footballers, past and present, famous or nonentities who you have met or even know who you have found to be a complete Charlie Uniform November Tango...?

I once had the dubious honour of being in the company of Alan Main many years ago for a few hours and he was one the most obnoxious, arrogant, unlikeable bell ends I have ever met, a few comments out of earshot from his then St Johnstone team mates revealed he was equally unpopular in the dressing room.. an absolute divot of a guy, I bet even his mum thinks he's a dick.

Had a brief encounter with former Hearts player Calum Elliott in an Edinburgh nightclub years ago when, upon walking past me and my then wife he deliberately dropped and smashed a glass on the floor as he walked past us and just smirked when I asked what the f**k he was all about, much to the amusement of his idiot hanger on idiot pals, the fact his career went down the toilet and he probably works in a petrol station now or something is delightful karma. 

Former St Mirren goalkeeper Campbell Money once called me a p***k, although some may opine, with justification he is merely a good judge of character..😀

A good mate of mine and big Rangers fan.. who you would certainly put in the 'staunch' bracket informs me that, legend at the club he may be, any blue nose who has been at a sash bash where Andy Goram has been the guest of honour have commented that he is a particularly horrific individual, which I'm sure will surprise absolutely no one, he told me a tale that I can't repeat on here as it's so shocking but...DM me for the gossip...😎😀

Alan Main defo. Have met Campbell Money also- bit of a letch. 

Definitely cant speak for Goram thankfully,  but would imagine I'd have been bored within 2 minutes. 

The opposite is- Tony Fitzpatrick is the nicest person I've ever met(football wise).

7 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Alan Main defo. Have met Campbell Money also- bit of a letch. 

Definitely cant speak for Goram thankfully,  but would imagine I'd have been bored within 2 minutes. 

The opposite is- Tony Fitzpatrick is the nicest person I've ever met(football wise).

A pal of mine played for St Mirren for a spell and actually said what a diamond of a guy Fitzpatrick is to me now you come to mention it.

There's a few cnuts who no-one has ever heard of that I've met in the East Juniors/East of Scotland League 

The fact that they have a Billy big baws attitude playing for Inversneckie United made them pathetic cnuts really.

11 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Served Anthony Stokes in my old work a few times he's an arrogant arshole who never pays and who drinks bottles of Peroni.

A legend with us Hibs fans for all he’s done for the club. 8) 

4 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Served Anthony Stokes in my old work a few times he's an arrogant arshole who never pays and who drinks bottles of Peroni.

3 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

A legend with us Hibs fans for all he’s done for the club. 8) 

He definitely WAS a legend, Lyle. Peroni may be a step too far though. 

Tbh haven't met the guy, but when you mention his name over here in Ireland people tend to screw up their faces and say he's a c**t

Edited by The Other Foot

Alan Main had to ask to be moved oil platforms as he was that much of a tit he was told he was getting launched off of it, given the chance. Apparently refused to leave his living quarters until his squealing was adhered to.

To the surprise of nobody, David Goodwillie is an absolute cock. Most of that group of players were. Boys like Greg Cameron, Aaron Conway, Craig Conway et al. All extremely young with too much money in their pockets. Achieved very little in the game and are now sex offenders and/or have raging coke habits. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Alan Main had to ask to be moved oil platforms as he was that much of a tit he was told he was getting launched off of it, given the chance. Apparently refused to leave his living quarters until his squealing was adhered to.

To the surprise of nobody, David Goodwillie is an absolute cock. Most of that group of players were. Boys like Greg Cameron, Aaron Conway, Craig Conway et al. All extremely young with too much money in their pockets. Achieved very little in the game and are now sex offenders and/or have raging coke habits. 

I've not met him personally so he could be an utter cock but it seems a tad unfair having Craig Conway in the same bracket as they others, career wise. Might not have achieved much trophy wise but played at a decent level for a number of years, certainly compared to Cameron or A.Conway (who we had on loan briefly in 04/05 - hopeless).

Anyway, Bomber Brown. Close thread. 

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Worst, Tony Fitzpatrick, what a slavering, spit spraying hoor that guy is.

Best, Alan Main, great guy.  His son Josh is a tool though.

Jinkies, Tam, you're starting early today.

Reckon you'll get many with that bait?

Billy Dodds. When he was at Aberdeen a few of them came down to Letham Grange for a golf outing and were a bunch of arrogant wanks throughout, culminating in them trying to flood the locker rooms presumably for a bit of a laugh. A bunch of guys in their late 20s/early 30s ffs 😂