Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

7 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Five breakaways.

I'm not disputing that Raith were good and deserved to win, not in the slightest bit.

But any win by that scoreline at this level is going to come with a healthy dose of one team not turning up, much like when we win 4-1 a large part of it was Raith playing really bad, a large part of tonight was Dunfermline playing really, really bad. To make out otherwise is just pretty odd. 

Someone said that in the 30 years they've supported the pars that would be a top ten in worst performances, I've only supporter them for a paltry 22 years and I'm struggling to remember a worse performance, everything was awful. 

The way we were set up, the subs, the tactical changes, it was wild. With everything that Crawford done he made it worse 😂 

It's baffling because I wasn't surprised by the Raith lineup tonight, we've played Raith twice this season and had the most joy with a 4411/4231 formation, and yet tonight we decided on a 2 day turnaround to play some wild system, to then change to another system after half an hour which we've also never played. 

I don't get the rationale behind Crawfords thinking. 

14 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Yes, although preferably not with us chucking away a 2 goal lead this time.

I think if we can win our matches against Arbroath and Alloa and draw  our matches against Pars, Dundee and QoS we'll make the top 4.

7 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Both our TV games have been 0-0 this season. It wouldn't be much of a surprise to see this one turn out the same.

Moron ^^

That was utterly beautiful and utter blootering

Lets not get sucked into Dunfermline were shite,we made them look shite

As close to a perfect performance as you,ll get

This must be the craziest league when Dundee who have been pretty much hee haw are level on points with us

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

5-1 and it really could have been more. Says it all about where we are right now. Well, that really should be the end of the “Crawford experiment” Time to get serious and appoint someone that can take us forward.

Stevie must stay!

23 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

No. I would make us favourites to win, a draw would be a disappointment, a defeat would be really bad news but  don't see it happening if McGlynn puts out a team to go for it.

Glad you took my advice John 😛

What a performance tonight, struggling to think of a better all round performance in my lifetime following the Rovers.

Regan Hendry had the cigars out the night - was best player on the park by a country mile.

Hendry’s goal and our first goal is a goal of the season contender, the move to get it up to the park to the finish was sublime - its a pity it’ll lose to a tap in from someone from the OF due to the shitey voting system the SPFL use.

Edited by RaithRyan

12 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

That was utterly beautiful and utter blootering

Lets not get sucked into Dunfermline were shite,we made them look shite

As close to a perfect performance as you,ll get

This must be the craziest league when Dundee who have been pretty much hee haw are level on points with us

Agreed. Absolutely nothing about Dunfermline. We were fucking magic 

What a performance tonight, struggling to think of a better all round performance in my lifetime following the Rovers.
Regan Hendry had the cigars out the night - was best player on the park by a country mile.
Hendry’s goal and our first goal is a goal of the season contender, the move to get it up to the park to the finish was sublime - its a pity it’ll lose to a tap in from someone from the OF due to the shitey voting system the SPFL use.

Hendry is a player. He has been best player in league from what i‘ve seen of him

What struck me about tonight:

That's the kind of performane I knew was in us and tonight was the time to show it;

Vaughan is back for real, which I doubted would happen:

Hendry is far too good for this level;

Apologies for my comments on Gullan, he looked good.

I hope McDonald's ok for the Cup game. Finally, lets not have a QOS perfomance against Alloa and Arbroath in our next league fixtures.

Edited by Raith_Raver
Grammar

4 minutes ago, grumswall said:
19 minutes ago, montheton said:

Hendry is a player. He has been best player in league from what i‘ve seen of him

Careful now falkirk fans will be all over this telling you gomis is a better player.

On a fan compilation of their season highlights of last season, one of the main focal points was Tidser trying to break Hendry's leg. Still ran the show in the every game against them. 

11 minutes ago, grumswall said:
25 minutes ago, montheton said:

Careful now falkirk fans will be all over this telling you gomis is a better player.

Surprised there’s not been a barcode on to say he’s signed a psc with them 

I like that contrary to the usual "the next game is always the most important - one game at a time" shite McGlynn explained how he planned his selections for this game before the Morton game, keeping his best side as fresh as possible. for this one.