Montrose v Clyde

Unbelievably I find myself in agreement with you.........however.....you need to google the definition of Amateur.
Dont be suprised. Ive done 35 year. Home & Away. Covered Reserve games from dumfries to dunfermline with cupla brigton lads.

Honestly , Im Tired now but wont stop caring , I fell for the Ronnie Mcd game and said would neva again & sadly last few chancers have taken some people for a ride...

Weve lost personal investment & the biggest sponorship since OKI because of some ppl who have since gone and still hurting us..

Yer Mithers Pride

Guest andyp1301
25 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Dont be suprised. Ive done 35 year. Home & Away. Covered Reserve games from dumfries to dunfermline with cupla brigton lads.

Honestly , Im Tired now but wont stop caring , I fell for the Ronnie Mcd game and said would neva again & sadly last few chancers have taken some people for a ride...

Weve lost personal investment & the biggest sponorship since OKI because of some ppl who have since gone and still hurting us..

Yer Mithers Pride

Your loyalty and effort over the years is admirable. Reserve games were indeed a challenge at times.

Which sponsorship have we lost and which personal investment have we lost and because of who?

Guest andyp1301
10 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Advance construction

Was Optical Express not bigger in terms of value than Advance Construction?  

Which personal investment have we lost? 

So who has left the Club and is causing this issue?

39 minutes ago, David W said:

Remember when we were getting an apartment in Dubai to raffle? That one ended up with the Hearts friendly and Malky Thomson in the what-might-have-beens.

Forgot about the Dubai apartment 😂😂. Has any other Scottish club had as many chancers and time wasters involved at their clubs as 23 have? 

Guest andyp1301
2 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Talking of investment, what happened to they Brazilian investors who were waiting for their local branch to reopen? They still closed? 

You really are a twat Richie

2 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Talking of investment, what happened to they Brazilian investors who were waiting for their local branch to reopen? They still closed? 

I admire your committment to saving the planet. Nobody else recycles material like you.

34 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

I always thought it was Joe Miller that was involved or connected to the DPC? 

Possible. They showed a common face for 9 months until it all got a bit tetchy, so it wasn't always easy to spot whose idea was whose. It is 15 years now and I am getting forgetful in my old age too. 

Just from the highlights, looked a little bit better in terms of performance. An idiotic challenge from Nicoll for the pen, but not sure there's a huge amount wrong for the second. Was ready to criticise us for conceding another goal from distance and a set piece - two of our biggest bugbears this season - but it's just a cracking strike from Webster and we were out pretty quickly.

Otoo will have hopefully picked up a lot yesterday, I reckon Webster is one of the toughest wingers in the league so it was always going to be a challenge, but I still reckon he's a better option than McNiff out there. Bain could hopefully fill in when he needs a rest because we now seem to have Munro and Cuddihy (appreciate neither are ideal) for RB.

I also realised from the highlights that I had completed mixed up Thomson and McGlinchey throughout last week's game. The wonders of Pixellot.