Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nobody's lifted a finger to fight against Alba. They made themselves fundamentally unelectable by selecting absolute wrong 'uns and their membership don't help by focusing on rolling back minority rights.

Laughing at is not the same as fighting.

When ever you are ready, you can stop fighting against another pro independence party and focus your fight against the unionists that are taking away our parliaments powers. 
https://www.businessforscotland.com/supreme-court-ruling-shows-devolution-is-not-enough-to-protect-childrens-rights/
And overule our parliament, making it no better than a wendy house council.  (Kincardine is correct)
https://www.businessforscotland.com/new-westminster-plan-to-grab-power-over-roads-and-undermine-holyrood/https://www.businessforscotland.com/new-westminster-plan-to-grab-power-over-roads-and-undermine-holyrood/
Keep fighting amongst yourselves, help the unionists. 
Keep taking the carrot. 
f**k, and I can't stress this enough, off.

Alba, as explained at length elsewhere stuffed their candidate list with thickos, bigots and general cretins, all headed up by a guy who got off with numerous sexual assaults yet admitted himself his behaviour probably crossed the line. They were, and are an absolute joke and not one iota of energy needs expended to make them unelectable.

1.66% [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

f**k, and I can't stress this enough, off.

Alba, as explained at length elsewhere stuffed their candidate list with thickos, bigots and general cretins, all headed up by a guy who got off with numerous sexual assaults yet admitted himself his behaviour probably crossed the line. They were, and are an absolute joke and not one iota of energy needs expended to make them unelectable.

1.66% emoji23.png

Well thanks for that, that was really nice of you. 

So please explain to me, how does this help us achieve independence? I presume you want independence?

Well thanks for that, that was really nice of you. 
So please explain to me, how does this help us achieve independence? I presume you want independence?
[emoji23]

You are correct. Alba definitely do not help achieve independence although they are a useful herding pen for utter moonhowlers.

5 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

You must be a unionist then.  I am not a member of Alba but I at least know they are fighting for Scotland. 

https://www.albaparty.org/where_we_stand

Let me be clear, The Alba Party, filled as it is with conspiracists, homophobes and transphobes, is a barrier to independence.  As long as there are idiots claiming that all we need to do is take to the streets and UDI there will be an independence faction that the unionist media can pretend is the mainstream. They do nothing to further the cause of independence and do much to damage it.

23 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

emoji23.png

You are correct. Alba definitely do not help achieve independence although they are a useful herding pen for utter moonhowlers.

You appear to be in denial of politics.  I do not like your speech towards another independence supporter.  I am blocking you. 

16 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

You must be a unionist then.  I am not a member of Alba but I at least know they are fighting for Scotland. 

They're an irrelevance, a few nutters and trans obsessives who think twitter is the real world. 1.66% :1eye

21 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Oh f**k off you puddle-drinking simpleton.

Alba is nothing more than a vehicle for a lech in denial supported by a band of nutters, transphobes and racists.

1 person that was a lech.

I suppose it wont make any difference if I ask you to search on google what westminster is doing to Holyrood, while we argue among ourselves. 

You are blocked too. 

1 hour ago, Kenneth840 said:

You're assuming a degree of normality among the ScotchNats who post on here.  Don't.  They live purely to rage against people and wrap St Andrew's Saltire around themselves to justify it. 

Anyone who doesn't conform with their pathetic wee world is fair game.  As you're discovering:

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

f**k, and I can't stress this enough, off....thickos, bigots and general cretins.

53 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

conspiracists, homophobes and transphobes,

47 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

a few nutters and trans obsessives 

46 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Oh f**k off you puddle-drinking simpleton. ...nutters, transphobes and racists.

38 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

1 person that was a lech.

I suppose it wont make any difference if I ask you to search on google what westminster is doing to Holyrood, while we argue among ourselves. 

You are blocked too. 

Crack on blocking - when you reach the point where you've blocked everyone except The Kincardine, you'll have reached peak Alba. 

You appear to be in denial of politics.  I do not like your speech towards another independence supporter.  I am blocking you. 
You are clearly mental. Hanging your arse out for racist losers like Kincardine merely confirms this.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're assuming a degree of normality among the ScotchNats who post on here.  Don't.  They live purely to rage against people and wrap St Andrew's Saltire around themselves to justify it. 

As opposed to a sad, xenophobic, hate-filled old failure who’s been reduced to bumping his own tumbleweed-blown trolling threads in a desperate bid for attention. Is that what passes for “normality” in far-right circles these days?