Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Just what I was thinking. Welcome back, lad. I'm perversely enjoying being in the second tier, what with winning a few and looking good while doing it. Like the yo-yo years back in the 70's/80's. Well, one of the good seasons,anyway.

Thanks son x aye, I’m actually enjoying it too this season. Decent teams, decent wee stadiums and a squad who look like they give a f**k. 😀

Edited by Fide

The Alba party got 1.6% of the vote in the most recent general election, so to think they are to blame for a huge split in the indy movement doesn't have much credibility, unless they have more support than the election result shows. 

Personally I think it comes down to the indy now vs indy later folk, as well as the current Snp government implementing policies that some people think are more important than indy, which is meant to be the whole point of the Snp.  Add to that more people have seen the way the current government have ran the country during the pandemic and have decided that they don't want them in charge of an indy Scotland.  Which would be a shame because as things stand the Snp are the only realistic way of achieving independence and will be for the foreseeable future.  

I don't want a referendum held just now, we would almost certainly lose it.  We are nowhere near ready for another vote. 

Not a coalition though, according to the government it is an agreement or something like that!  Huge split? Maybe not, but is it enough to cost the indy movement?

The 1.6% (or is it more, idk) were knocking at doors and delivering leaflets, taking an active part in politics.  Attending Nec meetings and their voices werent heard, still looks they arent heard because Snp members voted for a state owned energy company but the Snp Green agreement voted against it. Are either member led anymore.

A sorry state of affairs. 

The union has won.  Once again the biggest threat to Scottish independence has been the Scots themselves. We fucked in 2014. 

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Namond Brice said:

Says something that it's ok to print his name, but they can't show a picture of the General Secretary of Alba on the off chance that somebody might recognise him.

When ever you are ready, you can stop fighting against another pro independence party and focus your fight against the unionists that are taking away our parliaments powers. 

https://www.businessforscotland.com/supreme-court-ruling-shows-devolution-is-not-enough-to-protect-childrens-rights/

And overule our parliament, making it no better than a wendy house council.  (Kincardine is correct)

https://www.businessforscotland.com/new-westminster-plan-to-grab-power-over-roads-and-undermine-holyrood/https://www.businessforscotland.com/new-westminster-plan-to-grab-power-over-roads-and-undermine-holyrood/

Keep fighting amongst yourselves, help the unionists. 

Keep taking the carrot.