Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

20 years ago I shared an office with a girl (there were 6 of us in the office in total). This girl, though, was funny, smart and very laid back. We were friendly at the time (not in that way). We stopped working together in 2003 when I moved away and lost contact fairly soon afterwards. 

Last night my wife is on Twitter, and showed me a profile. It was her (she and my wife had always got on as well). 

No idea what happened to her but the twitter timeline is endless anti-Trans stuff, ALBA party guff and conspiracy theories. 

f8ee67230007875e60e1413dc0acf02c.gif

Pics or gtf

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Out of stock.

Presumably all in your spare room.

Global warming. Rising tides. Huge rainfalls. Give it a few decades and I’ll be the next Bill Gates/Amazon lad etc when everyone is coming to me for their ponchos.

5 minutes ago, Peter Grant said:

Global warming. Rising tides. Huge rainfalls. Give it a few decades and I’ll be the next Bill Gates/Amazon lad etc when everyone is coming to me for their ponchos.

I might do the same except for Koka noodles. 

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I might do the same except for Koka noodles. 

I should speak to you about putting my place on some sort of stilts as I reckon it could be under water in another decade or so. 

1 minute ago, Peter Grant said:

I should speak to you about putting my place on some sort of stilts as I reckon it could be under water in another decade or so. 

Better than that. Next time your up here, make sure you pick up a few pairs of the wifes big pants and use them as air bags.

You've seen the film Up I presume.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
IMG_20210813_002118.thumb.jpg.bb28aaf04b8537799c5f84da53e5e39b.jpg
I mean, it's obviously incredibly weird, but imagine posting this thinking it's good and you've made it look like Salmond is having a w**k.
Her Twitter feed right now is eye-bleeding - full of retweets peddling anti-trans propaganda - there were 100+ yesterday alone.

She is genuinely off her head.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Her Twitter feed right now is eye-bleeding - full of retweets peddling anti-trans propaganda - there were 100+ yesterday alone.

She is genuinely off her head.

Agreed - hell of a state to get into. 

1. UK wide popularity has Sturgeon at 29% (4th). Salmond 7% (190th). 

2. 2021 share of vote - SNP 40.3%, ALBA 1.7%. 

There are more stats to throw at this but aye, she's definitely cold walking in his shadow. 

Wasn't sure whether to post this in here or the wings thread. 
Scotland is to let pupils aged FOUR change gender without their parents' consent | Daily Mail Online
Is this even slightly true or just the usual Daily Mail BS?
It's a complete twisting of the guidance by the SNP bad morons.

The guidance is virtually the same as that for 3-4:year old in that bastion of sexual tolerance that is the failed statelet.

52 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's a complete twisting of the guidance by the SNP bad morons.

The guidance is virtually the same as that for 3-4:year old in that bastion of sexual tolerance that is the failed statelet.

OK. Can you confirm to someone who hasn’t been near a Primary School for goodness knows how long that the Mail is wrong. It says that kids can change their gender within school without the teachers needing to tell their parents.

Teachers, please. Is that right or wrong?

Hopefully, it’s wrong. Mrs DPB is very angry!!

Survived skimming it, thanks.
Thankfully, not a teacher.
Would have thought that this is an area where the parents should be heavily involved, especially in Primary School.
"Parents and carers play an important part in a young person's life and in any decision making process, particularly for those in a primary school setting."

Seeing as you couldn't be fucked to actually read the thing