Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Telling them that it's alright to be gay.
These utter fruitloops genuinely believe that young children are instructed in cunnilingus techniques, because they read terrible, terrible newspapers, and choose to believe the contents.
There's TECHNIQUES?!?

6 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:
14 minutes ago, GordonS said:
These utter fruitloops genuinely believe that young children are instructed in cunnilingus techniques, because they read terrible, terrible newspapers, and choose to believe the contents.

There's TECHNIQUES?!?

I dunno, I didn't benefit from modern sex ed. 

43 minutes ago, GordonS said:

EytC9NQWEAYFgnw?format=jpg&name=large

SCOKIP are tainting the independence movement with their gammony Tea Party antics.

Edited by Baxter Parp

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
7 hours ago, wirez said:
A clipped section of an article from the Hootsman. Still it neatly describes the futile venture that is #BothVotesSNP.
https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/scottish-election-2021-hopes-for-snp-majority-continue-to-fade-as-more-support-slips-away-shows-poll-3209589

Who here is advocating both votes SNP?

Me

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That's because you're in H&I.

Genuinely, I don't think there anyone here pushing it across all regions.

H&I and South Scotland.  Everyone on here promoting SNP/Green has been totally clear about that.

8 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

I'm voting both votes SNP. As a member I think it's a bit dishonest to do otherwise unless you've got some especially good reason.

It's hard. I have delivered 1000 leaflets this week telling people to use both votes SNP so it would seem a bit hypocritical not to. I don't think it's the right tactic though.

I might justify green on the list by treating it like STV and pretending it's my next preference.

STV is just a much better system than this 

29 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

I'm voting both votes SNP. As a member I think it's a bit dishonest to do otherwise unless you've got some especially good reason.

I’m a member and voting SNP/Green because it’s the best option.  Country before party.

1 hour ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Would the refusal to give the membership the detailed result of the list ballot be a sufficiently good reason? 

I'm still considering the destination of my list vote.

9 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Would the refusal to give the membership the detailed result of the list ballot be a sufficiently good reason? 

I'm still considering the destination of my list vote.

I dont think they ever did that. I didnt even get my own number of votes when I stood , I think I got a percentage maybe.

If all the political experts and pundits on here, and god knows there's plenty of them, can't agree on where to cast their allotted list vote, to help the SNP secure a decent majority, what chance does Joe Bloggs, or Tom Dick and Harry, who may not spend much time studying the options, have of doing the right thing?