Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I don't think I've seen Ronald McDonald* in twenty years or more. Seems like they advertise more to young adults these days.

*well, apart from this one.

Hide contents

jesus-christ-rob-mcelhenney-s-fat-diet-f

You are suggesting that McDonald’s doesn’t advertise to tiny twinks cultivating mass?

2 hours ago, Pato said:

Love it when tories harrumph about the state of the high street and whatnot. You can always tell when door chapping and folk are a bit coy about who they'll vote for then go on to say they don't understand why their high street is all vape shops and kebab places.

You should read my new book “the death of the high street”, it’s available now on kindle and audible.

20 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Japan has the highest Bowel Anisakiasis in the Western world due to the popularity of eating raw fish, it affects a couple of million a year, Anisakiasis is an intestine infection caused by worms from raw fish leaving chemicals in the gut.

Health Swings and Roundabouts, I agree though that obesity is out of hand in the UK.

Enjoy yer Sushi.

True but they also have the highest life expectancy in the world. As do many other East Asian countries. Maybe there are genetic factors involved. Ultimately we don't really know all the factors involved in length of life.

6 hours ago, DMCs said:

True but they also have the highest life expectancy in the world. As do many other East Asian countries. Maybe there are genetic factors involved. Ultimately we don't really know all the factors involved in length of life.

I'm sure I read that it was Hong Kong, hard to believe as they are all jam packed into high rise apartments cheek by jowl on the island and in Kowloon side.

Just had a google and fuckin Monaco came up with the highest life expectancy.

How about the Vatican, it's full of old codgers, mind you is it a country or a city state?

Who knows.

Edited by SandyCromarty

1 hour ago, strichener said:

Looks like all the SNP still have thier own wrong-uns.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-56829719

What the heck is going on with them at Westminster?  It's like they have all been released from a life of continence and just can't help themselves.

More wronguns than Alba would be my guess. 

2 sex pests in the one article. 

Edited by ayrmad

1 hour ago, strichener said:

Looks like all the SNP still have thier own wrong-uns.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-56829719

What the heck is going on with them at Westminster?  It's like they have all been released from a life of continence and just can't help themselves.

Allegations such as this have to be taken seriously, investigated thoroughly and appropriate action taken if the complaint is upheld.

That said, an allegation against an MP or MSP during an election can be problematic particularly if it skews public opinion and is then found to be without merit.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Allegations such as this have to be taken seriously, investigated thoroughly and appropriate action taken if the complaint is upheld.

That said, an allegation against an MP or MSP during an election can be problematic particularly if it skews public opinion and is then found to be without merit.

Not on here, sex pests regardless. 

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I try not to consider timing. You're right about how it skews opinion though, and I don't doubt we'll see examples of that pretty shortly. I just tend to lean towards the fact that incidents happen at any time, and not considering the idea of falsehood until there's actual good reason to do so. 

Today the Alba party produced a manifesto. I said several pages ago that they weren't in this for a supermajority working hand in hand with the SNP and the Greens, and this confirms it. What they want is to "instruct" the Scottish Government to begin the process of Indyref 2 in week 1 of the new parliament. 

Forget diplomacy and negotiation, Salmond wants a high publicity fight with the other Yes parties. He's more interested in taking out his ex-colleagues than he is about independence. Like Trump going after disloyal republicans in the US.

Want a proper Indyref 2? Go SNP/Green. Want a civil war within the new Yes movement? Vote Alba.

"Tory MP accused of rape will not return to Commons in September - BBC News" https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53805359.amp

One alleged sex pest MP named, the other not. Whatever can the difference be?

34 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Today the Alba party produced a manifesto. I said several pages ago that they weren't in this for a supermajority working hand in hand with the SNP and the Greens, and this confirms it. What they want is to "instruct" the Scottish Government to begin the process of Indyref 2 in week 1 of the new parliament. 

Forget diplomacy and negotiation, Salmond wants a high publicity fight with the other Yes parties. He's more interested in taking out his ex-colleagues than he is about independence. Like Trump going after disloyal republicans in the US.

Want a proper Indyref 2? Go SNP/Green. Want a civil war within the new Yes movement? Vote Alba.

ALBA is the ESL of Scottish politics; might not collapse as quickly but will soon be a distant memory with those involved desperately trying to whitewash out their involvement.