Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

The point I think I was failing to make is it seems a pretty cheap dig from Nicola to have at an opponent. He likes a bet, he's a gambler, he's reckless, he can't be trusted to be calm and rational like me, me, me.

He's washed up and out of ideas or fresh policies - have a go at that, not that he has a hobby. Or maybe, should it now be that pursuing any activity beyond the boundaries of a Wee Free minister now precludes you from being able to hold office in this country?

His gambling side was only perceived as reckless after he stepped aside, her whole interview was less than good, she's sounding more like the rest with every passing day, independence day looks a long way away at the moment.

14 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

And it's guaranteed you'll see none of it.

I know, I'll be depending on the largesse of the 'main players'.

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

The point I think I was failing to make is it seems a pretty cheap dig from Nicola to have at an opponent. He likes a bet, he's a gambler, he's reckless, he can't be trusted to be calm and rational like me, me, me.

He's washed up and out of ideas or fresh policies - have a go at that, not that he has a hobby. Or maybe, should it now be that pursuing any activity beyond the boundaries of a Wee Free minister now precludes you from being able to hold office in this country?

I doubt her quoted comments were the sum and substance of what she said to the Record, they are about 20 seconds of dialogue.

Far more likely she gave an interview and the Record, in their wisdom, have chosen to print that snippet because it’s at a level their readership would understand.

I wouldn’t vote for Salmond’s ego project if they were the only party standing on the list.
I’m planning to vote Green.
I can’t see many casting their vote for Tasmina who has had more parties than Peter Stringfellow.
But not as many as George Kerevan.

Sturgeon needs to drop it regarding Salmond and the Alba party.......
All it is doing,is fuelling a fire,his ego and the unionists split in the indy camp pish.
Step back,take a breath nicola and walk away.
You've got bigger fish tae fry......
I think she needs to go down the route of a stock answer response if asked about Salmond/Alba.

Something along the lines that you'll need to ask Alex that question etc etc.

44 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I doubt her quoted comments were the sum and substance of what she said to the Record, they are about 20 seconds of dialogue.

Far more likely she gave an interview and the Record, in their wisdom, have chosen to print that snippet because it’s at a level their readership would understand.

Her interview left me wondering who our version of Corbyn will be after she's gone. 

23 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
5 hours ago, ayrmad said:
What's no secret?

That Salmond likes to bet on horses.

Except she tried to use it as a negative until Glenn pointed out that she was there doing the clapping seal act until he stepped down. 

31 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Except she tried to use it as a negative until Glenn pointed out that she was there doing the clapping seal act until he stepped down. 

"Supported Salmond until she was informed about his behaviour" isn't the gotcha you think it is.

10 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

"Supported Salmond until she was informed about his behaviour" isn't the gotcha you think it is.

Don't deviate from reality, I listened to it, she thought she was being a smart arse and instead came across as snidey. 

6 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Don't deviate from reality, I listened to it, she thought she was being a smart arse and instead came across as snidey. 

Which interview are we referring to?

GMS?

31 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Yeah, but you fucking hate her.  She could read out the yellow pages and you'd take offence.

Not quite but I'm getting there the more I see what's happening. 

Not a brilliant start .  Although it is early .

If it was any less than 3 you'd pack it in but feel there's probably enough scope to get them to 6.   

Needs on a tv debate or something to change to shift this.

Not a brilliant start .  Although it is early .
If it was any less than 3 you'd pack it in but feel there's probably enough scope to get them to 6.   
Needs on a tv debate or something to change to shift this.
I thought they might involve Salmond to shit stir but it looks like they've taken the ignore Alba completely strategy.