Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

That only works for the land, I'm taking it that the cash rich Tories must be 'University of lifers' due to their thickness, probably paying the wages of a fair few of the P&B intelligentsia. 

Nicola has certainly nudged even more of them over to the Tories. 

Are Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk the two smartest people on earth?

I wouldn’t vote for Salmond’s ego project if they were the only party standing on the list.

I’m planning to vote Green.

I can’t see many casting their vote for Tasmina who has had more parties than Peter Stringfellow.

The post had nothing to do with Jefferson's lurid private life and more to do with the gravitas of his statement regarding British rule..........
My post had everything to do with Jefferson's lurid private life and the fact he was happily inflicting terrible injustices on hundreds of slaves. There are better heroes to have than rapist slave owners.

37 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Just missing a sovereign citizen bullet point 

Definitely getting a bit of that vibe coming from some of the more militant independence folk at the moment.

9 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
1 hour ago, ayrmad said:
She was using it on the radio this morning, wasn't too impressed with some her answers. 

Well, she's right and it's no secret.

What's no secret?

5 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I'd far rather folk slagged me than failed with humour. 

Alright, do you still believe that South Ayrshire Council invented the term Seasons Greetings out of a politically correct desire to avoid mentioning Christmas?

43 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
2 hours ago, Whitburn Vale said:
The post had nothing to do with Jefferson's lurid private life and more to do with the gravitas of his statement regarding British rule..........

My post had everything to do with Jefferson's lurid private life and the fact he was happily inflicting terrible injustices on hundreds of slaves. There are better heroes to have than rapist slave owners.

He's no hero of mine,but I do like the words.

I stumbled on a thread on Twitter yesterday featuring some of the blogging brainiacs who are part of Alba.  One suggested that they might have to "get their hands dirty" to achieve their goals and that they'd have to "break some eggs".  Really creepy stuff, LARPing all over the place.  

4 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I see that Salmond has had a press conference moaning about not being invited to the TV debates.

He’s also said that Alba now have more members than the Lib Dems in Scotland, which is objectively funny whatever you think of Salmond’s band of nutters.

Must be nearing the levels of one or 2 other parties as well given the poor numbers of most. 

2 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

If he means, "I also started a political party to keep myself in the public eye," then yes, he may unfortunately have a point.

4 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:
4 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Am I being wooshed? He used to have a column on the gee-gees at the back of (iirc) The Sun.

The point I think I was failing to make is it seems a pretty cheap dig from Nicola to have at an opponent. He likes a bet, he's a gambler, he's reckless, he can't be trusted to be calm and rational like me, me, me.

He's washed up and out of ideas or fresh policies - have a go at that, not that he has a hobby. Or maybe, should it now be that pursuing any activity beyond the boundaries of a Wee Free minister now precludes you from being able to hold office in this country?