Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Clown Job said:

I see a lot of online Alba supporters are big fans of the new Ricky Gervais special 

Total coincidence I’m sure 

They've got some great company..

9 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Where do they get those terms?

Does it mean - ‘regular folks’?

It's just the opposite of 'trans', both being Latin words. Nothing to worry your pretty little head about.

Edited by welshbairn

13 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Where do they get those terms?

Does it mean - ‘regular folks’?

Interesting that you upvoted your wee pal for a post consisting solely of that word if you don’t know what it means. 

Are you being disingenuous or just a wee toady arselicker? 

9 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Apparently so.

As for where they get the terms - I dread to think.

History has shown how it ends up when we pretend everyone is equal and biological reality matters not a jot.

I’m sure Dr King, Malcolm X, Stokely Carmichael, Rodney King, George Floyd, Tamir Rice (I could go on but I won’t) would HATE it if society pretended everyone was equal and didn’t get hung up on the biological reality of their having melanin. Oh wait. 

Edited by carpetmonster

2 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

‘Cisgender’ 🤦🏻‍♂️

You have to thank whoever dug the word out of a sociology textbook to trigger the gammon snowflakes, the seethe is magnificent. :lol:

8 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I’m sure Dr King, Malcolm X, Stokely Carmichael, Rodney King, George Floyd, Tamir Rice (I could go on but I won’t) would HATE it if society pretended everyone was equal and didn’t get hung up on the biological reality of their having melanin. Oh wait. 

Not sure how you managed to link the ideological term of 'cisgender' to Malcolm X and melanin 🤪

Edited by Duries Air Freshener

5 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Not sure how you managed to link the ideological term of 'cisgender' to Malcolm X and melanin 🤪

Because you didn't link the two. Here's your post. 

23 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Apparently so.

As for where they get the terms - I dread to think.

History has shown how it ends up when we pretend everyone is equal and biological reality matters not a jot.

You didn't specify any sort of biological reality. Is that them being cisgender? Having melanin? Being part of a specific ethnic group? Am I expected to decipher from your bigoted droolings as to what you're trying to get at? If it IS cisgender, then I'm still none the wiser. 

17 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Because you didn't link the two. Here's your post. 

You didn't specify any sort of biological reality. Is that them being cisgender? Having melanin? Being part of a specific ethnic group? Am I expected to decipher from your bigoted droolings as to what you're trying to get at? If it IS cisgender, then I'm still none the wiser. 

Considering the issue was the term 'cisgender', I think it's obvious which biological reality I was referring to.

Why you then brought up a list of six dead black people is anyone's guess.  It was as obtuse as it was bizarre.

I thought you'd got the wrong thread at first.

Just now, Duries Air Freshener said:

Considering the issue was the term 'cisgender', I think it's obvious which biological reality I was referring to.

Why you then brought up a list of six dead black people is anyone's guess.  It was as obtuse as it was bizarre.

I thought you'd got the wrong thread at first.

OK.....so any elucidation of what history might have shown us if we 'pretend everyone is equal'?