Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 14/09/2022 at 04:37, Ayrshire Analytica said:

In my experience, the Wee Alba Book is being received well by the public and fellow independence supporters, including SNP acquaintances.  You'd think fellow nationalists would welcome the distribution of any materials aimed at convincing undecideds of the case for independence.  

While Sturgeonites are gleeful that Alba has not yet secured an electoral breakthrough, I would posit that the formation of Alba, the subsequent breakaway and the continued existence of the party, has nonetheless influenced the SNP's recent actions on independence.  

In any case, Alba will keep plugging away.

Good luck. Maybe you guys can attain that magical 3% of the vote figure one day 😂

I'm surprised that someone who hates George Galloway so much is given a platform by Alex Salmond. There's also the minor matter of threatening to murder an MSP and his pregnant wife.

https://www.judiciary.scot/home/sentences-judgments/sentences-and-opinions/2022/08/31/pf-v-david-llewellyn

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

In all seriousness, that is exactly how I imagine 99% of the people behind Scottish politics Twitter accounts to be, whatever their constitutional or party persuasion. 

I think this is what all Scottish politics people are like

Scottish Greens

image.thumb.jpeg.36fea145378c7ead8e720edece371a9f.jpeg

Scottish Labour “Y U NO VOTE FOR US NE MOAR”

image.thumb.jpeg.517d68e423c28d26f9d275b5046971b3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

It’s pretty funny reading some of they Alba clowns

They genuinely believe the SNP is on the verge of collapse over the Gender Recognition bill and Alba will be the party who will replace them

The SNP has never been the same since Sturgeon starting grooming kids in a pizza restaurant!

29 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
The SNP has never been the same since Sturgeon starting grooming kids in a pizza restaurant!

Prince Andrew surely?

Sturgeon was grooming Prince Andrew?  That’s even worse.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 28/10/2022 at 09:56, Clown Job said:

It’s pretty funny reading some of they Alba clowns

They genuinely believe the SNP is on the verge of collapse over the Gender Recognition bill and Alba will be the party who will replace them

Hmm......