Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

It was a show of force, albeit a minority one, that could have done with a greater backing behind it by SNP MPs against a common enemy, so to speak.  The fact the SNP didn't back up the 2 Alba MPs when the Speaker of the HOC broke the Parliamentary procedure speaks wonders.  

For you to describe the fight for Scottish Independence in the parliament that is holding us back as a tantrum, well I think that says it all.  

How's this?

1 hour ago, Kenneth840 said:

This is what is bothering me.  Why didn't the SNP do anything?

Probably because they didn’t want anything to do with, or be associated with the absolute roasters in the Alba party? 

10 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Probably because they didn’t want anything to do with, or be associated with the absolute roasters in the Alba party? 

Anything to do with Scottish Independence because that is what is was. 

You have lost your fight. 

Why? I voted Alba and what I saw were 2 MPs standing up for Scotland, a speaker of the house being unprofessional and showing his anti Scottish rage and the SNP sitting on their backsides, some even laughing along with the opposite tory benches, towards fellow Scottish MPs.  

My understanding is that the 2 Alba MPs may have broken Westminster parliamentary procedure, but so did the Speaker in the manner that he ejected them.  Is it ok for us to play by the rules if they don't? 

Why didn't Ian Blackford and the whole bench of SNP members not stand up and make the point that the Speaker of the HOC was wrong in his method, and demand that the 2 Alba MPs were allowed to stay.  Why didn't they show solidarity with their fellow Independence supporting colleagues in what was a breach of procedure by the house of commons?

This is what is bothering me.  Why didn't the SNP do anything?

4 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Why didn't Ian Blackford and the whole bench of SNP members not stand up and make the point that the Speaker of the HOC was wrong in his method

No idea why you're spamming that post, but perhaps they didn't have the relevant section of Erskine May to hand? It only lasted about a minute. 

18 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

You're fine, I'll get you to the important bit of it

Support WingsSupport Wings

SUPPORT WINGS
  • wingsdonate3.jpg
  • Amazon

Like the wee ginger dug.

Haven't read the wee ginger dugs articles for a while.  Are they backed up with forensic detail of facts like WOS.

I guess you will try and deny facts ffs. 

Edited by Kenneth840

5 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

No.  

They stood up and left the HOC then returned after lunch. 

Honestly. Check it out yourself. 

You got a source that he went back in? Doesn’t say anything about that in either the Herald or the Hootsmon. 

38 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Wings over Scotland.  (Cue all sorts of shit to deny etc etc etc.)  Your choice whether to wake up or not. 

https://wingsoverscotland.com/on-their-fat-behinds/

Ah well.  If says the speaker was in the wrong they should sue.  Let us know how they get on.

Btw can you point to where they have the right to object as the article claimed?

3 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

You got a source that he went back in? Doesn’t say anything about that in either the Herald or the Hootsmon. 

No.  I am going by various articles that I read. 

Anyway he went back in.  He shouldn't have and Nicola Sturgeon should have told the whole Westminster group not to go back. 

He went back in.

4 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Ah well.  If says the speaker was in the wrong they should sue.  Let us know how they get on.

Btw can you point to where they have the right to object as the article claimed?

Not sure what you mean by object. 

Right to?