Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Had a very 'regular' schedule when I was at high school so never needed to shite there. Ate far less shite and was far more active too.

Same. It’s quite rare, unless in the case of enormous hangover, that I won’t have all my shiting done for the day by 8am. 

10 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Same. It’s quite rare, unless in the case of enormous hangover, that I won’t have all my shiting done for the day by 8am. 

You and DA need to form a duo..... The Defecators....new single out tomorrow..." Once a day is fine with me."......or stream now on Turdify.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Not that strange.

A compulsion to mark every latrine is a bit odd, I'm afraid!  It's probably in the DSM-5.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

"What's the worst toilet you have ever seen" seems very appropriate for the Alba thread, btw. 

I didn't actually see it, but I walked into a Taco Bell in Phoenix with an application form and was floored by the stench of raw sewage. Eye-watering stuff. One of the folk at the counter told me that the toilets kept backing up all over the floor due to municipal work in the area, so they just shut the door with an 'Out of Order' sign to keep the stench inside. People kept ignoring it and opening the door, filling the restaurant with the horrible sweet smell of rotting shit.

The place was about half full of people eating their chalupas and Mucho Grande Nachos without a care in the world.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, betting competition said:

Nice publicity stunt and one that gives awareness to those in the Independence campaign.

Neale Hanvey twitter retweeting stuff about how little the SNP did doesn't help the cause though. 

The alba maddos are all currently outraged that the snpeee never voted to let them stay...I don't think they know how things work

https://twitter.com/GraceBrodie/status/1547195039771774976?t=0POFLgEz5Zi4eeC9ANpYkQ&s=19

Edited by doulikefish

All they've done is made the Speaker look like a dribbling fucking moron which was already well known.

Pointless really, but good entertainment.

Edited by Ludo*1

3 hours ago, betting competition said:

Nice publicity stunt and one that gives awareness to those in the Independence campaign.

Neale Hanvey twitter retweeting stuff about how little the SNP did doesn't help the cause though. 

They could have timed it so viewers could see and/or hear what they were up to, the only message the public will get was that some unknown disturbance nearly gave an old man a stroke.