Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 26/05/2022 at 14:59, BFTD said:

No, his schtick is just to announce his ignorance on a topic, then immediately unveil his strongly-held views about it (which co-incidentally are always at odds with whatever he feels will be the orthodoxy). Then presumably sit back with cold one and watch the replies mount up.

No, I don't get it either.

It’s just weird when folks decide they’re going to wax lyrical about subjects they don’t have the first fucking clue about, it’s always stuff like this. 

Why not wax lyrical about stuff like quantum physics, or the mating cycle of Loch Ness Monsters or inventing a teasmade that can hook up to your car key so that when it senses you’ve locked the car door and are about to come back in the house it gets busy making a cuppa? Those sound like far more fun topics. Horses for courses I guess. 

2 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

It’s just weird when folks decide they’re going to wax lyrical about subjects they don’t have the first fucking clue about, it’s always stuff like this. 

Why not wax lyrical about stuff like quantum physics, or the mating cycle of Loch Ness Monsters or inventing a teasmade that can hook up to your car key so that when it senses you’ve locked the car door and are about to come back in the house it gets busy making a cuppa? Those sound like far more fun topics. Horses for courses I guess. 

Gets folk to talk to you, but.

I know nothing about quantum teasmaids, but I'm firmly convinced that they'd be able to automatically brew a cuppa through our car keys if the lefties hadn't allowed immigrant women to referee the mating cycle of the Loch Ness Monster.

Perhaps other posters would like to share their views on this issue?

26 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Gets folk to talk to you, but.

I know nothing about quantum teasmaids, but I'm firmly convinced that they'd be able to automatically brew a cuppa through our car keys if the lefties hadn't allowed immigrant women to referee the mating cycle of the Loch Ness Monster.

Perhaps other posters would like to share their views on this issue?

If God had meant us to have immigrants he’d have made it Lovely Ness and Ferocious Ness, not Ferocious Ness and Ferocious Ness. Wid, for the record 

49A4077C-D02E-47C4-AD25-3351F04AC6E1.jpeg

No they can't.  Don't try and gaslight me.  I will answer this reply and that is me finished with this pish.
Their are safeguards/gatekeepers for a reason, one of which is the time delay.  I believe it is to make sure that the person is 100 per cent committed to changing their sex and in the case of teenagers before puberty blockers are used which will change their bodies permanently.  Another reason would be to try and weed out the predatory males that will abuse the system in place and make it more difficult for true transgender people to complete their transition. 
Are you trans?  Maybe more importantly I should ask are you a "cis" woman.  It is all very well males commenting on a subject that will affect females, but have the females been asked? 
To finish, I have heard on the radio that female teenagers at school are refusing to drink water because they don't want to go to the shared toilets.  That can't be good for their health or their education.  

That last bit is complete nonsense.

Under the guidelines shared toilets must have cubicles that run from floor to ceiling - in most schools that isn't the case - so transgender pupils will use single person toilets.

Did anyone ever actually use the lavvies at their school? Might have been where I was brought up, but the bogs were vandalised on a daily basis by the neanderthals, and you didn't go in unless you wanted to risk being hit with a piss-filled condom.

22 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Did anyone ever actually use the lavvies at their school? Might have been where I was brought up, but the bogs were vandalised on a daily basis by the neanderthals, and you didn't go in unless you wanted to risk being hit with a piss-filled condom.

Ah yes, "the happiest days of your life" as authority figures used to call them. 😁

That last bit is complete nonsense.

Under the guidelines shared toilets must have cubicles that run from floor to ceiling - in most schools that isn't the case - so transgender pupils will use single person toilets.

The entire post is nonsense. He's a fucking lunatic.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Only for a pish. Never once shat in the toilets at high school. They weren't the danger zones of your school but they also weren't a place you wished to spend any time at all. 

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Used them for a smoke if it was raining outside.

29 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Some folk (not me) would pay good money for that.

Some folk (not me) paid good money to avoid it!

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Used them for a smoke if it was raining outside.

Smoke alarms have ruined many a modern childhood.

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

I shat in every lavvy in the gents at school. 

Every public building, I aim to tick off my mental shit-list. Council offices, the Scottish parliament, castles, everywhere.

9 years I have been at the uni and I've managed in every building bar one (you need a special pass to enter that one). Once I complete the set it'll be time for a new job.  

3 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Every public building, I aim to tick off my mental shit-list. Council offices, the Scottish parliament, castles, everywhere.

9 years I have been at the uni and I've managed in every building bar one (you need a special pass to enter that one). Once I complete the set it'll be time for a new job.  

Were you a dog in a past life mate? 

3 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

A strange compulsion, but it's better than shitting in the cisterns, at least.

Watch the movie Sneakers if you need help managing to get hold of The Special Pass.

8 minutes ago, BFTD said:

A strange compulsion, but it's better than shitting in the cisterns, at least.

Watch the movie Sneakers if you need help managing to get hold of The Special Pass.

Not that strange. A bit like trying out different hotel rooms, seeing which ones are nice and which ones aren't. I don't get why some folk are determined not to use any bogs other than their own. 

There have been times when I have just turned away from one - London City Airport springs to mind. The most disgusting toilet I have ever seen. I'd rather have shat my pants on the plane than go in there. 

"What's the worst toilet you have ever seen" seems very appropriate for the Alba thread, btw. 

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

"What's the worst toilet you have ever seen" seems very appropriate for the Alba thread, btw. 

Churchill’s Bar, Little Haiti, Miami. The bog itself was fairly dismal and then the feral chicken hopping in thru the window kinda put the cap on it. 

21 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

What a load o' shite. 💩💩💩 

Had a very 'regular' schedule when I was at high school so never needed to shite there. Ate far less shite and was far more active too.