Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like it when Piers Morgan gets annoyed and visually irritated when people call him cisgender the wee snowflake.

From a different convo with the same guy.

“The truth is, if you’re not a cis-man or cis-woman than you’ve been confused for hundreds of years because you’re not reflected in education,” Benjamin argued. 

Interrupting him, Piers stated: “Listen, I’m not a cis-man, you keep calling me a cis-man, I’m a man.” 

“Well that’s fine! And that’s how you can identify,” the guest explained. 

“Stop calling me it! I feel insulted and offended that you keep calling me a cis-man when actually I’m a man.

Edited by Albus Bulbasaur

8 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Because such terms have emerged from that particular hateful ideology.

Cisgender was coined on Usenet by a Dutch person somewhere between 1993 and 1995. I'm still not with you. 

https://www.historians.org/publications-and-directories/perspectives-on-history/may-2017/tracing-terminology-researching-early-uses-of-cisgender

Edited by carpetmonster

16 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Because such terms have emerged from that particular hateful ideology.

You've fallen so far down the culture warrior rabbit hole you think that any idea that didn't come from the American right must have been invented by communists.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You've fallen so far down the culture warrior rabbit hole you think that any idea that didn't come from the American right must have been invented by communists.

Genuinely I think he's just a bigot who's afraid to say what he wants to and isn't bright enough to successfully deflect. I think you're giving credit that isn't due. 

4 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

‘Cisgender’ 🤦🏻‍♂️

Your point caller?

BTW Chris McEleney not only owns Morton training gear but wears it to Morton games, and on the campaign trail, with his own initials pressed onto it like he was a member of the coaching team.

I am not offering opinion on these facts. Merely presenting them for others.

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

BTW Chris McEleney not only Morton training gear but wears it to Morton games, and on the campaign trail, with his own initials pressed onto it like he was a member of the coaching team.

Well I'd say well done to Morton for being inclusive and making training gear in sizes to fit every fan. Did they take over the old Vango factory at any point, do you know?

Edited by carpetmonster

3 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Well I'd say well done to Morton for being inclusive and making training gear in sizes to fit every fan. Did they take over the old Vango factory at any point, do you know?

Y'know I found it rather tasteless when people attacked McEleny for his weight and then, when he lost a lot of it and got in better shape, a lot of attacks were about the size of his head. Harsh to attack a man on his appearance when he has so many stupid things to say which are far more fun to attack.

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

7 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Your point caller?

BTW Chris McEleney not only owns Morton training gear but wears it to Morton games, and on the campaign trail, with his own initials pressed onto it like he was a member of the coaching team.

I’m genuinely worried about you.

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Y'know I found it rather tasteless when people attacked McEleny for his weight and then, when he lost a lot of it and got in better shape, a lot of attacks were about the size of his head. Harsh to attack a man on his appearance when he has so many stupid things to say which are far more fun to attack.

Forgive me for being so uncouth, however his proclamations don’t regularly hit the pages of the Chicago Tribune, or the New York Times which the most easily available non-city newspaper. Damned librul media. 

Just now, carpetmonster said:

Forgive me for being so uncouth, however his proclamations don’t regularly hit the pages of the Chicago Tribune, or the New York Times which the most easily available non-city newspaper. Damned librul media. 

Imagine a cross between Ricky Gervais and McGlashin from Absolutely

Just now, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Imagine a cross between Ricky Gervais and McGlashin from Absolutely

Must have been how he lost all the weight, cycling to Gretna and hanging about outside bogs shouting 'PRONOUNS' at the top of his voice.