Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, strichener said:

Yeah, I am sure it would wind them up if they actually knew Gaelic but like 99% of the population I am sure they find it totally irrelevant much like they would if you spoke Polish to them.

I was in a shop in Peterhead waiting to be served while a couple of shop assistants were having a natter. Could have sworn they were Eastern European till they noticed I was there and moderated their Doric to ask what I wanted.

41 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was in a shop in Peterhead waiting to be served while a couple of shop assistants were having a natter. Could have sworn they were Eastern European till they noticed I was there and moderated their Doric to ask what I wanted.

I have to translate especially in pubs when folk have had a few for my missus when we go up ....she is a fifer 🤣

On 06/05/2022 at 14:55, jamamafegan said:

Has anyone received “the Wee Alba book” through the door at all? It’s supposed to be a follow up to the wee blue book on the case for Scottish independence.

I'm sure I remember enchanting my front door to incinerate anything that Stuart Campbell had been involved with, so who knows.

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

0.7%

200.gif

13 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Think of the ensuing bloodbath if ShandonPar were able to execute this difficult manoeuvre.

c793a4bb-d710-4a0d-8d46-ac1ddfbc5182_tex

https://robinmcalpine.org/the-only-people-who-can-stop-this/

The SNP has "won"  congratulations. 

Now what are you going to do to advance the cause of Independence..  Actions not words, least of all soundbites from wm. 

It is up to you, SNP member to explain why this Scottish Government is corrupt and why you keep voting for it.  Read the article.  If you really want an Independent Scotland, not a second preference unionist one. 

https://robinmcalpine.org/the-only-people-who-can-stop-this/

The SNP has "won"  congratulations. 
Now what are you going to do to advance the cause of Independence..  Actions not words, least of all soundbites from wm. 
It is up to you, SNP member to explain why this Scottish Government is corrupt and why you keep voting for it.  Read the article.  If you really want an Independent Scotland, not a second preference unionist one. 
You're fucking nuts [emoji23]

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

You're fucking nuts emoji23.png

What are the SNP doing to advance Independence? 

What are the SNP doing to protect your civil service employment? 

When will the SNP act on their soundbites? 

When will the SNP stop mouthing off and actually do something?

When will the SNP stop being like New Labour? 

When will the SNP return to being the party of Independence?

When will the people of Scotland realise that the party of government we have voted for is corrupt?