Are YOU Voting for the Alba Party?

NotThePars

Who's Voting for the Alba Party?  

385 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, HTG said:

Chris McEleny making a roaring cùnt of himself and inviting a pile-on from a whole host of zoomers.

It is as dreary as it is unnecessary.

Too many are either A pissed, B bored or C, both of the above

Chris McEleny making a roaring cùnt of himself and inviting a pile-on from a whole host of zoomers.

The arse missed out the second part of the tweets which gives the context.

Even without that tweet it's still clear what she meant. Even some of McEleny's fellow travellers recognise that.

McEleny is dumber than a bag of hammers.

It doesn't even need more contextualisation, surely. A scarily high percentage of the population are sexually attracted to children. Ergo, paedophiles aren't some group of alien creatures that can be rounded up and kept away from normal people. We all know them without even realising, and any attempt to keep children safe has to understand that or it's doomed to fail.

Anyone who reads that and decides it's about "normalising" paedophilia is at it.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

It doesn't even need more contextualisation, surely. A scarily high percentage of the population are sexually attracted to children. Ergo, paedophiles aren't some group of alien creatures that can be rounded up and kept away from normal people. We all know them without even realising, and any attempt to keep children safe has to understand that or it's doomed to fail.

Anyone who reads that and decides it's about "normalising" paedophilia is at it.

Tend to agree with you, BFTD.

Paedophilia, like other abnormal sexual behaviour, tends to be a result of trauma, shame and lack of structure in one's early childhood.  Therefore, paedophiles will be everywhere in society and Karen Adams was actually spot on.  McEleny must have realised his mistake now, but appears to be too proud to apologise.

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I really wish Alba wasn't so full of fucking lunatics like that guy.

I need somewhere for my pro-indy vote to go now that I am finished with Sturgeon and the SNP. The Greens aren't the answer either.

There’s an obvious solution.

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

Anyone who reads that and decides it's about the SNP "normalising" paedophilia is at it.

Ftfy - it's the absolute reek of desperation from a whole host of people with UJs on their profile and/or roasters from Alba. The most unsettling thing about it is that the person who started the pile-on has some sort of official responsibility within a political party.

3 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

It's not obvious to me. Please explain who I can vote for who are pro independence and not fucking arseholes.

Start your own political party.  There are quite a few on the Covid thread who claim to be supporters of Independence and are disillusioned with the SNP; I’m sure they’d be willing to help.  And anecdotally they have lots of friends in the same position.

It’s a tremendous opportunity for you and a great base to get you started.

You can thank me later.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Start your own political party.  There are quite a few on the Covid thread who claim to be supporters of Independence and are disillusioned with the SNP; I’m sure they’d be willing to help.  And anecdotally they have lots of friends in the same position.

It’s a tremendous opportunity for you and a great base to get you started.

You can thank me later.

So I can count on about 20 votes in the whole of Scotland. Sounds like a goer.

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Not sure a failed Labour councillor who's spending his impending retirement trolling a message board should be giving out life or political advice tbqh.

I reckon ‘failed’ is trolling, unless you can elaborate.